Singaporeans Do Not Have Critical Thinking Do You Agree?

Sn00pyPeanut

What’s the reason ? 

Why do people need government to do something then they will act on it? Please be more self reliant and independent, no wonder we are called nanny state. If you are not feeling well/ afraid to get covid or fall sick then just wear a mask as simple as that. The news of waiting for beds and obviously many unreported cases by covid patients say alot Liao pls..

Fyi, I am wearing mask wherever I go except outdoor places with little people such as carpark.. 

• Like 3
  • Wahaha 2

7 minutes ago, Sn00pyPeanut said:

What’s the reason ? 

Why do people need government to do something then they will act on it? Please be more self reliant and independent, no wonder we are called nanny state. If you are not feeling well/ afraid to get covid or fall sick then just wear a mask as simple as that. The news of waiting for beds and obviously many unreported cases by covid patients say alot Liao pls..

Fyi, I am wearing mask wherever I go except outdoor places with little people such as carpark.. 

if pappy serfs have critical thinking, they will know why wuhan-19 is never ending story in pappyland liao.

wahahahahahahahahaha

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Sn00pyPeanut said:

I wear mask outside too. It's like calling chicken, you know you don't have, but are you sure she doesn't?

• Like 3
  • Full Of Win 1
  • Wahaha 2

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Sn00pyPeanut said:

What’s the reason ? 

11 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

I wear mask outside too. It's like calling chicken, you know you don't have, but are you sure she doesn't?

limpeh wouldnt call it a game of chicken.

limpeh just call it plain stupidity when kumgong pappy serfs asked why wuhan-19 is not under control in pappyland.

song bo, pappy serfs???????

wahahahahahahahahaha

crowds of people at Orchard Road, Singapore Stock Photo - Alamy

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 2

40 minutes ago, Sn00pyPeanut said:

What’s the reason ? 

Well said

sinkies too used to being spoonfed n obeying a gahmen that doesnt care about them

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg