GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

1 minute ago, coffeenut said:

Saying that your kid should have bad eyesight cos good eyesight is against the norm .. is like wishing for chiobu to be flat cos normal sized boobage is not normal 

WTF

Yup your logic is not wrong. Here in sinkieland, having good eyesight is against the norm. 

look left and look right tons of speckies. How many non speckies have you noticed. Even folks into outdoor also wear contact lens.

• Wahaha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Cybertan said:

Yup your logic is not wrong. Here in sinkieland, having good eyesight is against the norm. 

look left and look right tons of speckies. How many non speckies have you noticed. Even folks into outdoor also wear contact lens.

Most of the myopia in children/adults is cos of environmental issues. Don't need your wifu & you to combine and pass it via genetics. Think it is pretty much well known that regular exposure to sunlight outside and looking further away during childhood and well into the teens helps reduce this. 

Want to be average Sinkie to such an extent that chewren have bad eyesight and wear glasses .. is just sad :( Like that might as well wish for random other ailment so can PES F and save a lot of heaaches :(

KK9P8Uv.jpg

• Wahaha 2
  • Sad 1
  • wtf 1

4 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Most of the myopia in children/adults is cos of environmental issues. Don't need your wifu & you to combine and pass it via genetics. Think it is pretty much well known that regular exposure to sunlight outside and looking further away during childhood and well into the teens helps reduce this. 

Want to be average Sinkie to such an extent that chewren have bad eyesight and wear glasses .. is just sad :( Like that might as well wish for random other ailment so can PES F and save a lot of heaaches :(

KK9P8Uv.jpg

Having exposure to sunlight now is kind of difficult leh. Now is even worse with smartphones and tablet.

because of our education system. It’s all about study, study, study.  I and books are not friends. I don’t like reading books unless I’m studying mods. I heavily rely of visual cues for learning. 

Edited by Cybertan
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

KK9P8Uv.jpg

That’s why I want a nerdy kid because education is the way to success, something uniquely to Asia. 

Edited by Cybertan