GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

34 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

wtffff legit com care cases wont use com care $ to buy bbt. 

only exceptional cases or if u call it, the non critical cases

sibei jlb to fund such capabilities 

This yr 36 yrs old

sad….

• Sad 1
  • wtf 2

IMG-7224.jpg

16 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

💔 part of my income tax is funding her 🤦‍♀️😭

And ppl like this. Why find work when you can get ComCare

@ManOfTheHour

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/politics/budget-debate-needy-families-on-comcare-can-soon-automatically-get-aid-from-other-schemes#:~:text=Home-,Budget debate%3A Needy families on ComCare can soon,get aid from other schemes&text=SINGAPORE - Families on ComCare financial,to apply separately for them.

One of its beneficiaries is housewife Norhamidah Mah Hassan, 29, whose family of seven receives $1,650 a month under ComCare's SMTA. Her husband is unable to work as he is unwell, and the couple have five children aged between three and nine. The family lives in a one-room rental flat.

Madam Norhamidah, who is expecting her sixth child, said: "Without ComCare, it will be very difficult for us and we have to borrow money from others."

Three of her children are on the MOE financial aid scheme and automatic qualification for the scheme for ComCare recipients like her helps save time and money, as she does not have to pay to photocopy the documents needed to apply for aid.

Edited by noobmaster
  • wtf 3
  • angry 1

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Your future .. after evening out with her. 

giphy.gif

But she better looking than most of the others chiu post recently :s 

Okay Leslie ! 

I not greedy average specky plus local big 3 uni I ok. Even if my lifespan cut short by 10/20 years all worth it. I want their nerdy geeky brains. 

Edited by Cybertan
  • Wahaha 1