GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

21 minutes ago, ExTreMisTxxx said:

she rooks rikes a typical useless N level bitch who drop outs from poly after sugging some ah beng's dick and willingly lives off the ah beng's dirty money like a materialistic slug........same scenario during her noc days living off the rich boss xi guay ong ryan

Did she suck your penis but kena the teeth that's why u angry until now

• Wahaha 4

2 hours ago, zendude said:

what do you think of prime Julie Tan? Kiki is like Julie's clone but with sleepy eyes imo.

Julie's peak is underrated. I even saw hongkie forum ppl praising her beauty. She rose and fell so fast, the Coutinho of local tv.

Mediacock was pushing for her to be the next big thing but she self-destructed. Funny enough they switched their attention to Carrie Wong who also activated self-destruct lol. I guess that's why they vowed never to promote anymore new stars and punished them all during Star Awards just to make a point. 

spacer.png

sadly they are pushing some swollen punched moonface who thinks she's some big fuck after learning some half-assed viet accent

Edited by noobmaster
  • Wahaha 2
  • Sad 1

spacer.png

4 hours ago, noobmaster said:

sadly they are pushing some swollen punched moonface who thinks she's some big fuck after learning some half-assed viet accent

Oh ya... forgot nepotism got exception haha

• Wahaha 1

1 hour ago, zendude said:

Can form a list of arch nemesis liao lol

@ManOfTheHour = chanat

@noobmaster = chantelle

@ExTreMisTxxx = aurelia

I will try and recommend sexy pics of them to you guys to change your mind about these beauties ☺️

All for fun only

in fact i was the one who posted chanatt first when still look pleasant

i dont like chantalle too

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg