GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

34 minutes ago, pigpigoink said:

u see wat moi meant when moi said when she smile(reveal teeth), minus a lot of points.

For me is ok. I doubt she will be grinning with teeth as I'm piaking her...

Jady Toh on the other hand is plus points from teeth

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • wtf 1
  • nomnomnom 1

16 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

what do you think of prime Julie Tan? Kiki is like Julie's clone but with sleepy eyes imo.

Julie's peak is underrated. I even saw hongkie forum ppl praising her beauty. She rose and fell so fast, the Coutinho of local tv.

Mediacock was pushing for her to be the next big thing but she self-destructed. Funny enough they switched their attention to Carrie Wong who also activated self-destruct lol. I guess that's why they vowed never to promote anymore new stars and punished them all during Star Awards just to make a point. 

spacer.png

• wtf 2

7 minutes ago, zendude said:

what do you think of prime Julie Tan? Kiki is like Julie's clone but with sleepy eyes imo.

Julie's peak is underrated. I even saw hongkie forum ppl praising her beauty. She rose and fell so fast, the Coutinho of local tv.

Mediacock was pushing for her to be the next big thing but she self-destructed. Funny enough they switched their attention to Carrie Wong who also activated self-destruct lol. I guess that's why they vowed never to promote anymore new stars and punished them all during Star Awards just to make a point. 

spacer.png

Both can fart on my face after a good bowl of chili mee from golden mile

• wtf 2

IMG-7224.jpg

2 hours ago, classyNfabulous said:

y aurelia is worthless? 

she rooks rikes a typical useless N level bitch who drop outs from poly after sugging some ah beng's dick and willingly lives off the ah beng's dirty money like a materialistic slug........same scenario during her noc days living off the rich boss xi guay ong ryan

• Wahaha 3
  • Sad 1
  • wtf 1

14 minutes ago, ExTreMisTxxx said:

she rooks rikes a typical useless N level bitch who drop outs from poly after sugging some ah beng's dick and willingly lives off the ah beng's dirty money like a materialistic slug........same scenario during her noc days living off the rich boss xi guay ong ryan

Cb WAHAHA:wahaha:

• Thanks 1
  • Wahaha 1