GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

4 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Didn't realize until you mentioned, really is sad :( I thought she was just a lady who likes to have fun outside, turns out she needed help.

1. Cops arrested Christina Revels-Glick (34) on Tybee Island beach, Georgia, on July 1, 2021 for indecent exposure.

2. Christian Revels-Glick committed suicide on March 31, 2022. Family members have stressed her death wasn’t related to the incident, but came after a battle with drugs and alcohol.

3. The video of her arrest was released only recently, which means that she was already dead when it went public.

4. However, it is a lack of respect for her dignity, her family, and her two sons to release this video after she had already committed suicide. That was unnecessary. We shouldn't have seen this.

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I just saw a triple combo at amoy

- blonde hair

-moonie

-specky

@Cybertan

1 week ago I saw a girl that looks like Tanya faith has the same blonde hair and transparent specky  frame. 

Edited by Cybertan
  • nomnomnom 1

43 minutes ago, Cybertan said:

1 week ago I saw a girl that looks like Tanya faith has the same blonde hair and transparent specky  frame. 

This look very popular and since sinkies have no identity and just follow, more blondies for me :oops:

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

1 hour ago, ManOfTheHour said:

This look very popular and since sinkies have no identity and just follow, more blondies for me :oops:

Why don’t you ask your wife to die her hair blonde since you like blonde girls so much? :oops:

• Like 1