GPVTGT - Official Gibby fanclub

ManOfTheHour

11 hours ago, classyNfabulous said:

was it a fashion dissaster for the high breast paddings. i can never imagine a designer who came up wif tis design

in other news 1st pic, her flesh tio kiap by underarm

exposed breast padding looks worse than flat chested. its so demeaning 

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1

54 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Will lubricate my nose in her sweaty armpits

Yahui anus is one i would enjoy. Clean but always covered in sweat and gym fart residue. 
she looks very hydrated so i figure she poops twice a day so her anus will be nicely seasoned as wrinkles will trap some goodness

• wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg

59 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Yahui anus is one i would enjoy. Clean but always covered in sweat and gym fart residue. 
she looks very hydrated so i figure she poops twice a day so her anus will be nicely seasoned as wrinkles will trap some goodness

She is the underrated blind spot everyone misses when the focus is on HYY and MX.

Her butt sweat would taste like honey

Edited by noobmaster
  • nomnomnom 1

spacer.png

14 hours ago, noobmaster said:

9553032B-C0F0-455C-A624-523550DCBE0A.jpeg

Yogurt is like cum, the one on picture is no flavoring which mean it taste like cum, sour and hint of bitterness it alsi white and thick.

And if warm up the yogurt cum, the feeling of the warm thick gooey flow inside your mouth then your throat + sour and bitterness.

Edited by The_King
  • Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1

1 hour ago, The_King said:

Yogurt is like cum, the one on picture is no flavoring which mean it taste like cum, sour and hint of bitterness it alsi white and thick.

And if warm up the yogurt cum, the feeling of the warm thick gooey flow inside your mouth then your throat + sour and bitterness.

Rather she drink my yoghurt

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1

spacer.png