SaNOtize Nasal Spray Treatment signing distribution deal with Cytori in Japan

Bigbird

COVID-19 infection preventive treatment "nitric oxide nasal spray ( NONS ™ )"Notice regarding the conclusion of an exclusive sales contract

kyodonewsPRwire.jp – January 20, 2022

Our subsidiary Saito Therapeutics Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Representative Director: Yasushiro Shirahama, hereinafter referred to as "Saitori") is SaNOtize Research and Development Corp. (Headquarters: British Columbia, Canada). State, CEO: Gilly Regev, hereinafter referred to as "SaNOtize") and Nitric Oxide Nasal Spray (hereinafter referred to as "NONS ™"), a COVID-19 infection preventive treatment, 2022 On January 19th (Japan time), we signed an exclusive sales contract in Japan.

Based on this agreement, Cytoli plans to start regulatory consultation with the Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA) for early approval.

"This nasal spray has been approved in many countries and regions such as Israel, EU and Thailand. As clinical trial results show, NONS ™ is an effective early treatment for COVID-19. It is especially effective for people who are at high risk of developing complications. By helping these people, partners such as SaNOtize and Cytoli can reduce the burden of advanced medical resources and help everyone in the world. We will help you overcome the pandemic.

https://kyodonewsprwire-jp.translate.goog/release/202201206362?_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=schttps://kyodonewsprwire-jp.translate.goog/release/202201206362?_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=sc

• Like 1

On 2/12/2022 at 9:55 AM, Bigbird said:

SaNOtize launching a clinical trial for VirX in Thailand

December 27, 2021

Star Rich and SaNOtize launch VirX Nasal Spray in Thailand

inwhy.com [Thai] – August 27, 2021

https://www.innwhy.com/virx-27082021/

Khun  @Yamato   looks like Thailand can get this soon!  

Ok. I have no idea what this is and never heard of this. If this is from Japan why they not mention this is approved in Japan? Then it says it’s been approved “in many countries and regions” yet only mentioned 2 countries israel and Thailand  and 1 only 2 region EU, yet they are starting a trial in Thailand which means it’s been approved before trial?????? Honestly I smell snake oil.

• Like 2

This is Canadian. So Japan is working on getting it approved there.

Thailand and Indonesia is on board? I guess we have too much stocks to clear and having a cure is not a priority for now.

Is this the company that the tennis player invested in?

@socrates469bc is the company worthy to invest in? Are they listed? Maybe I should put some into it.

If fake vaccines can sell, I think anything also can.

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 1

Helping a friend to gain more subscribers. He is quite a talented music creator. Look for "Thee Influence" in Youtube

6 hours ago, Yamato said:

Ok. I have no idea what this is and never heard of this. If this is from Japan why they not mention this is approved in Japan? Then it says it’s been approved “in many countries and regions” yet only mentioned 2 countries israel and Thailand  and 1 only 2 region EU, yet they are starting a trial in Thailand which means it’s been approved before trial?????? Honestly I smell snake oil.

I believe TH also has some investment in this company. 

Nevertheless, Topical application is always better then experimental systemic vaccine which may affect your organs especially when its applied aka boosted multiple times!

Whether this SaNoTise works/cure like it says but it beat having those injected vaccine, as both are overnight "miracle" invention!

I would rather pay $100 to have topical application (any nasal spray brand that tackles C19 virus) then FOC "drugs" injected into my body especially in C19 case!

Take a look at the article below!  It is not the same drug but the application method is localized and it addresses airborne transmission!

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 1

A replication-competent adenovirus-vectored influenza vaccine induces durable systemic and mucosal immunity

spacer.png

https://www.jci.org/articles/view/140794

RESULTS. Ad4-H5-Vtn DNA was shed from most upper respiratory tract–immunized (URT-immunized) volunteers for 2 to 4 weeks, but cultured from only 60% of participants, with a median duration of 1 day. Ad4-H5-Vtn vaccination induced increases in H5-specific CD4+ and CD8+ T cells in the peripheral blood as well as increases in IgG and IgA in nasal, cervical, and rectal secretions. URT immunizations induced high levels of serum neutralizing antibodies (NAbs) against H5 that remained stable out to week 26. The duration of viral shedding correlated with the magnitude of the NAb response at week 26. Adverse events (AEs) were mild, and peak NAb titers were associated with overall AE frequency and duration. Serum NAb titers could be boosted to very high levels 2 to 5 years after Ad4-H5-Vtn vaccination with recombinant H5 or inactivated split H5N1 vaccine.

CONCLUSION. Replicating Ad4 delivered to the URT caused prolonged exposure to antigen, drove durable systemic and mucosal immunity, and proved to be a promising platform for the induction of immunity against viral surface glycoprotein targets.

• Like 1