So that we know - Delta infection: Unvaccinated and vaccinated people have similar levels of virus

Bigbird

Delta infection: Unvaccinated and vaccinated people have similar levels of virus

• The COVID-19 Infection Survey regularly tests a random sample of people in the United Kingdom for SARS-CoV-2.
  • Researchers have analyzed the study data taken before and after the Delta variant became dominant in the U.K.
  • The researchers found that vaccinated people with the Delta variant could have a viral load similar to those who had not received a vaccination.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/delta-infection-unvaccinated-and-vaccinated-people-have-similar-levels-of-virus

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

44 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Just saw this.  Must be some NK expert did this!  :wahaha:

Please sign in or sign up for an account to view this content.

Steady lah bro! :good:

Pro-vax will say it works but not 100% guarantee. Just like wearing safety belt will not prevent you from dying if its a fatal accident but still has a chance to save you. I agree and can adhere to every measure except vaccination because the standard of vaccines we have right now is just too risky imo

Edited by Londonchocolateroll
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

9 hours ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Pro-vax will say it works but not 100% guarantee. Just like wearing safety belt will not prevent you from dying if its a fatal accident but still has a chance to save you. I agree and can adhere to every measure except vaccination because the standard of vaccines we have right now is just too risky imo

u mean dumb fuck shits who cant think properly

• Wahaha 3

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

thats why i really wonder if moh or the Great Leeder actually read bother reading the clinical trials' results in-depth or refer to either bmj articles or cdc data reports for unbiased opinion.

nb, bmj editor and the contributors alrdy highlighted in oct and nov last yr that the true vaccine effectiveness r highly possibly exaggerated becos of the fact that the vaccines r using very low experimental event rate to obtain the high efficacies.

and in hindsight, all of them r right on the spot.

https://www.bmj.com/content/bmj/371/bmj.m4058.full.pdf

https://www.bmj.com/content/bmj/371/bmj.m4037.full.pdf

In the trials, final efficacy analyses are planned after just 150 to 160 “events,”—that is, a positive indication of symptomatic covid-19, regardless of severity of the illness.

when i saw how low this experimental event rate is in november last yr, i lost all confidence in zheng hu's ability to solve the problem liao.

so now u know why i dont jab liao.

wahahahahahahhahaha

• Wahaha 1

23 hours ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Pro-Vax or Pro-poopies, i really dont care!  All the propaganda are just to self- justification and gather the sheeps for "slaughter"!

I also will give another analogy, most of those financial savvy will tell u to invest!  But u see some SWF "buy high- sell low"!  

So will i jump in and follow.  Those frogs in pot over a stove (mrna) will tell u not hot so that u will join them and be "fried"! 

At the end, my health is my responsibility!  If i cork up, i blame myself!

8 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

thats why i really wonder if moh or the Great Leeder actually read bother reading the clinical trials' results in-depth or refer to either bmj articles or cdc data reports for unbiased opinion.

nb, bmj editor and the contributors alrdy highlighted in oct and nov last yr that the true vaccine effectiveness r highly possibly exaggerated becos of the fact that the vaccines r using very low experimental event rate to obtain the high efficacies.

and in hindsight, all of them r right on the spot.

https://www.bmj.com/content/bmj/371/bmj.m4058.full.pdf

https://www.bmj.com/content/bmj/371/bmj.m4037.full.pdf

In the trials, final efficacy analyses are planned after just 150 to 160 “events,”—that is, a positive indication of symptomatic covid-19, regardless of severity of the illness.

when i saw how low this experimental event rate is in november last yr, i lost all confidence in zheng hu's ability to solve the problem liao.

so now u know why i dont jab liao.

wahahahahahahhahaha

There's a different agenda by our rulers!

:wink: