Do you really have to be fully naked? 8 rules in Japanese onsen to keep in mind before coming!

The_King

35 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Gone for a few dips liao!

Most public onsen are very strict on Tattoos also!  Not sure if he mentioned it!

He made a passing mention at the end, that tattoos won't be a concern in private baths.

Never knew that was a particular concern though. I guess their gangsters all use private facilities. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Psyres said:

He made a passing mention at the end, that tattoos won't be a concern in private baths.

Never knew that was a particular concern though. I guess their gangsters all use private facilities. 

There are yakuza run onsens that have some timings strictly for "private events"

• Like 2

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg

2 hours ago, Psyres said:

Private baths are those that u book to use excusively & not all are open to ganji!

Yakuzas "owned" some of these bath houses, so they are the boss!  I dont think u want to go also! 

You can see many Yakuza operating in some sleazy areas and they own my "legit" businesses to wash money!

I have also seen Yakuza (current or ex i dont know) on my flight from Osaka.  How i know? 1 of his pinky 1/2  gone & dressing was those typical gangster type!  :haha:

I wanted to ask him to take pic but he sleeping after drinking so much free alcohol!

• Like 1
  • fapfapfap 1