What brand kitchen stove bestest?

metalrover

11 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Thks. Got quite a few ppl reco Rinnai. Can sic price and location. Got bao installation & remove old stove bo?

rinnai is not bad. I use Brandt because of their cast iron construction, 3 rings of flame, and easy to clean internals. price also competitive.

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

2 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

rinnai is not bad. I use Brandt because of their cast iron construction, 3 rings of flame, and easy to clean internals. price also competitive.

Hmmm, moi not heard of brandt b4. Will check it out. Thks.

Moi ish 1st time change gas stove, budget also dont know how much to set. Think got to physical go shops ssrr to ask

Just now, metalrover said:

Hmmm, moi not heard of brandt b4. Will check it out. Thks.

Moi ish 1st time change gas stove, budget also dont know how much to set. Think got to physical go shops ssrr to ask

iirc set of hob and hood is close to 1K.

can budget around 600 ish

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

47 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Thks. Got quite a few ppl reco Rinnai. Can sic price and location. Got bao installation & remove old stove bo?

The last time i bought new one i was remodelling my kitchen so contractor did for me. 
i went to Gain City test first. Then went online qoo10/shopee to find better price

• Thanks 1

IMG-7224.jpg

1 hour ago, The_King said:

If breath of the wok not important then I suggest, get a portable induction cooker.

Only $40 and easy to clean and replace when needed also extra tabletop space if needed

1 hour ago, The_King said:

Cooker hood go for bigger size or more air intake power.

Also go for Baffle filter cause easy to clean,low maintenance and more durable

If go for portable induction cooker, 

my old stove also need to find ppl to remove and to cover back the void. No buy stove, the fella sure chop my carrot

• Sad 1