The King will see you guys in a few days time

The_King

1 minute ago, Huat Zai said:

Pain killers wearing off?

https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/patient-education/acupressure-pain-and-headaches

To be honest it's not very effective for something as major as an op, but it will relieve some of the pain when it gets too bad. Remember to keep warm, the pain increases when the body contract from the cold.

I can tahan pain, but scare to move much in case the wound tear open

3 hours ago, The_King said:

IMG-20210115-WA0009.jpg

Normal to have blood for a few hours while the wound heals! Your plasma will do the job!  If fresh blood is still draining from your kidney after 24 hrs, then the medical team should take a look at it!   

2 hours ago, The_King said:

Ya, the stone is like super hard. I Press my fingers pain

IMG-20210115-WA0003.jpg

Yours is like quail egg size!

Most people in the 40s will start to have KS experience! The lucky ones who drinks a lot of water will pass it out without knowing they pass out stones! 

No amount of exercise will prevent KS, if you lack of hydration! Diet  also plays a big part of developing KS! See ->

Some Medication & supplements eg Vit C can cause KS build up!   

For the next few months dont anyhow drink an liquid, Stick to H20! Check with Dr, u dont want to stress your left kidney any further!  

Did the Dr update u on your left kidney 40% condition?

23 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Normal to have blood for a few hours while the wound heals! Your plasma will do the job!  If fresh blood is still draining from your kidney after 24 hrs, then the medical team should take a look at it!   

Most people in the 40s will start to have KS experience! The lucky ones who drinks a lot of water will pass it out without knowing they pass out stones! 

No amount of exercise will prevent KS, if you lack of hydration! Diet  also plays a big part of developing KS! See ->

For the next few months dont anyhow drink an liquid, Stick to H20! Check with Dr, u dont want to stress your left kidney any further!  

I used to drink 1l per day, now I slowly increase to 1.5 to slowly reach 2l

Stone so big yet no pain. Haiz

This 3 month will drink H2O + low salt or no salt diet, no fried food only boiled or steam food till 3 month later or doc say ok

Doc nv say but the stent stay inside for 6 week or 23feb

Maybe by then he will tell me

Edited by The_King
  • nomnomnom 1

28 minutes ago, The_King said:

This 3 month will drink H2O + low salt or no salt diet, no fried food only boiled or steam food till 3 month later or doc say ok

KS pain is caused by the sharp edges of the KS scratching against your Ureter when the urine pushes it through to your bladder or exit! You WILL feel the  Excruciating Pain + blood when it cuts the inside of your ureter!  Some call this Mens Labour (like ladies giving birth type of pain)!  I guarantee u even if u are SUMO size, u will cry when KS moves! 

Your is rolling inside the kidney wall, growing bigger & bigger daily due to oxalate culmination till cant pass into the ureter! U are somewhat lucky, u dont have the pain experience!   Ask your Renal Dr loh! 

For 2 cm stones, the need to use laser to break the stones to take it out via the key hole! 

These few days while in there, they will measure your urine output, so u need to drink water!  They will check to see got infection via a urinalysis dip stick or send to lab.  What is important is your BUN & GFR!

Edited by Bigbird
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Bigbird said:

KS pain is caused by the sharp edges of the KS scratching against your Ureter when the urine pushes it through to your bladder or exit! You WILL feel the  Excruciating Pain + blood when it cuts the inside of your ureter!  Some call this Mens Labour (like ladies giving birth type of pain)!  I guarantee u even if u are SUMO size, u will cry when KS moves! 

Your is rolling inside the kidney wall, growing bigger & bigger daily due to oxalate culmination till cant pass into the ureter! U are somewhat lucky, u dont have the pain experience!   Ask your Renal Dr loh! 

For 2 cm stones, the need to use laser to break the stones to take it out via the key hole! 

These few days while in there, they will measure your urine output, so u need to drink water!  They will check to see got infection via a urinalysis dip stick or send to lab.  What is important is your BUN & GFR!

Stone is out, it 3.5hr operation + 1.5hr recovery room

I think I lost lot of blood my feet and fingers is freezing.

My urine output they say good

• Like 2

On 1/15/2021 at 7:00 PM, The_King said:

Can take fish oil?

tiagong from loctors that fish oil has no significant benefits.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0022534717357877

most effective is to lim lemon mixture.

https://www.webmd.com/kidney-stones/news/20060524/lemonade-helps-kidney-stones#1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Bigbird said:

22 hours ago, The_King said:

i first had stones when nearing my 30s, then strike again in my mid 30s then i know is hereditary.

so now i go for urology checkup every 2-3 yrs, lim abbot ural once a week and stay of calamari/uric-rich food for the past few yrs liao. 

• Like 2

Stone is out, it 3.5hr operation + 1.5hr recovery room

I saw the Stone fragments! I hope there's no more KS left behind!

I think I lost lot of blood my feet and fingers is freezing.

Maybe your blood went towards your KKJ!  Stop look at the MIssy lah!

My urine output they say good

:good:  You need to keep drinking water.  Slowing increase.

Did the Dr say your left kidney is back to normal?  

When will they do your next x Ray? 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bigbird said:

I saw the Stone fragments! I hope there's no more KS left behind!

Maybe your blood went towards your KKJ!  Stop look at the MIssy lah!

:good:  You need to keep drinking water.  Slowing increase.

Did the Dr say your left kidney is back to normal?  

When will they do your next x Ray? 

So many young  female keep looking at my urine stent which is at my kkj. Hahahah

2atb very cute and slim and 1 local

No more stone, all remove using Laser but review of the kidney will be next follow up

• Wahaha 1
  • fapfapfap 1

12 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

i first had stones when nearing my 30s, then strike again in my mid 30s then i know is hereditary.

so now i go for urology checkup every 2-3 yrs, lim abbot ural once a week and stay of calamari/uric-rich food for the past few yrs liao. 

Mine no pain one at all. So big size 2cm yet no pain at all, I only found out by accident which I will update in another thread.

Me will go polyclinic for ultrasound every 2yr

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

Wah... So fast 2nd round! :fear:

What i know is usually ~6 yrs.  

Allergy is also hereditary!  U check with your relatives and see if its true?

16 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

tiagong from loctors that fish oil has no significant benefits.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0022534717357877

most effective is to lim lemon mixture.

https://www.webmd.com/kidney-stones/news/20060524/lemonade-helps-kidney-stones#1

Lemon water or ACV is acidic, so always remember to drink with a straw! 

To make it more palatable, drink it Cold!  :wink:

• Like 1

Wtf, 30days HL like Free one month salary

What is "HL"? 

Mine no pain one at all. So big size 2cm yet no pain at all, I only found out by accident which I will update in another thread.

Me will go polyclinic for ultrasound every 2yr

Got pic of original size of stone? Pic of xray? Am curious of which position your KS sits. :hmm:

Be sure to focus on wound care!

If u see your urine got more blood or blood not thinning after ~5 days, pse contact your Dr!

46 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

What is "HL"? 

Got pic of original size of stone? Pic of xray? Am curious of which position your KS sits. :hmm:

Be sure to focus on wound care!

If u see your urine got more blood or blood not thinning after ~5 days, pse contact your Dr!

Forgot to take but the 2cm jam the main urine pipe, so it block the whole thing

HL is hospitalisation leave. Got 30days mean free 1 month salary

Ok, will drink only plain water for the next 3 month and hope it heal well and hope the bloodia soon

Edited by The_King

58 minutes ago, The_King said:

Forgot to take but the 2cm jam the main urine pipe, so it block the whole thing

HL is hospitalisation leave. Got 30days mean free 1 month salary

Ok, will drink only plain water for the next 3 month and hope it heal well and hope the bloodia soon

spacer.png

So it looks like this lah

Wah... 30 days ah! So generous leh! Some of my friends 2 weeks niah. Same surgery also!

All will be fine bradda! Just hydrate! 

The food we eat hard to escape from oxalate formation! Genetically + Diet + lack of hydration = matter of time niah! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

spacer.png

So it looks like this lah

Wah... 30 days ah! So generous leh! Some of my friends 2 weeks niah. Same surgery also!

All will be fine bradda! Just hydrate! 

The food we eat hard to escape from oxalate formation! Genetically + Diet + lack of hydration = matter of time niah! 

Yes like the pictures on the right.

Mine stent stay inside till 23 feb

• Like 1