[Netflix] Alive

Homelander

Sinopsis Film Zombie Dibintangi Yoo Ah In dan Park Shin Hye, #ALIVE

A wannabe "Train to Busan" korean zombie flick, this time the setting is set in urban private apartments.

The protagonist is a youth adult male gamer, Joon Woo, who happens to be in the safety of his family apartment when the zombie outbreak happens and is announce on TV. He catches the chaos from his balcony and there is mayhem all around.

The movie gets off right from the get go (around 3 min mark) with the action hitting straight to engage the audience. There is a bitten neighbour who manages to get into his apartment and naturally zombiefied in a hilarious or freaky manner before being pushed out by Joon Woo. Then i don't get it why another bigger zombie kill that new zombie neighbour.

Following up is SHN for Joon Woo as 5, 10, 15 days pass as Joon Woo camps in his apartment like Covid-19 pandemic, waiting for rescue. He uses social media to broadcast for help and returns to gaming to pass time. As internet outage, food, water diminishes and cabin fever creeping in, Joon Woo turns to hanging himself to end his misery. That's when the female protagonist, Yoo Bin, make her appearance by shining a laser pointer from the opposite block apartment.

alive-3-1200x800.jpg

From there, they manage to setup a rope line to send food to Joon Woo. Don't ask me where and how Yoo Bin still have so much food supplies after 15-20 days. This zombie show is not so well done in terms of ground rules. The zombies here are drawn to noises not smell but they can know how to turn a door handle when they need to. There's even one zombie that can climb up 7-8 stories using a thin rope, somehow knowing there is human up there. I also don't know how the zombies can take lifts to 8th floor to attack the humans.

Overall i think there can be a lot of improvement to this show, 5/10.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Homelander said:

Sinopsis Film Zombie Dibintangi Yoo Ah In dan Park Shin Hye, #ALIVE

A wannabe "Train to Busan" korean zombie flick, this time the setting is set in urban private apartments.

The protagonist is a youth adult male gamer, Joon Woo, who happens to be in the safety of his family apartment when the zombie outbreak happens and is announce on TV. He catches the chaos from his balcony and there is mayhem all around.

The movie gets off right from the get go (around 3 min mark) with the action hitting straight to engage the audience. There is a bitten neighbour who manages to get into his apartment and naturally zombiefied in a hilarious or freaky manner before being pushed out by Joon Woo. Then i don't get it why another bigger zombie kill that new zombie neighbour.

Following up is SHN for Joon Woo as 5, 10, 15 days pass as Joon Woo camps in his apartment like Covid-19 pandemic, waiting for rescue. He uses social media to broadcast for help and returns to gaming to pass time. As internet outage, food, water diminishes and cabin fever creeping in, Joon Woo turns to hanging himself to end his misery. That's when the female protagonist, Yoo Bin, make her appearance by shining a laser pointer from the opposite block apartment.

alive-3-1200x800.jpg

From there, they manage to setup a rope line to send food to Joon Woo. Don't ask me where and how Yoo Bin still have so much food supplies after 15-20 days. This zombie show is not so well done in terms of ground rules. The zombies here are drawn to noises not smell but they can know how to turn a door handle when they need to. There's even one zombie that can climb up 7-8 stories using a thin rope, somehow knowing there is human up there. I also don't know how the zombies can take lifts to 8th floor to attack the humans.

Overall i think there can be a lot of improvement to this show, 5/10.

Also plot hole on how the hairycockter can appear at the scene without making any noise... + The guy food supply would've ended within first week

Tis show ok la... But too bad they end it fast... 

Lesson here is to have a long parang at home and make sure u have 2weeks supply of food... Follow army style.. 

Edited by XianGe
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 1