Employer faces $72,000 hospital bill after maid jumps from Toa Payoh flat

The_King

4 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

U r a very lucky guy. out of 10 friends with maid, only 2 or 3 are satisfied. another 2 or 3 close one eye and kept quiet. the rest are complaining or totally gave up on stay-in maids.

not sure seduction or just lazy to dress up.

my cousin screamed at her and sent her back to agent the next morning.

Cousin husband only got to enjoy 15mins of free show.

is there any slight chances that she wear like b4 that while the wife is away? 

9 hours ago, Coffee_O said:

to be fair. i also have a burmese helper. she also got relative in singapore. only diff is that i did not hire her from agency. she is recommended by my PT helper which is also a burmese.

She is with us for the 3rd contract which is the 5th and 6th year. she dote on my son more than i do. buy toys using her own money when she is given time off.

so all i can say is that sometimes depends on luck lah. not all are good of cos not all are bad also. 

yes they may be slow or might not understand when you 1st time ask them to do things.

but just ask yourself lah. if she is smart or command good english, then she no need to come here work as maid liao.

You are lucky to get a good helper. It's like finding a needle in haystack.

For me all my 4 indon maids gave me all sorts of patterns after a few months. Current 5th burmese maid also chut pattern after 6 months.

13 hours ago, chamfer said:

You are lucky to get a good helper. It's like finding a needle in haystack.

For me all my 4 indon maids gave me all sorts of patterns after a few months. Current 5th burmese maid also chut pattern after 6 months.

Yes I'm lucky moreover it's my 1st time having a helper. Anyway the only diff is that I did not go through maid agency. 

• Like 1