[Netflix] Bodyguard

Homelander

Bodyguard | Netflix Official Site

Very good show by Netflix. About a police bodyguard with PTSD from previous military service in Afghan war protecting the Home Sec (aka our Home Affairs minister) on her daily politician life. Total 6 episodes but i was hooked from ep1 to ep3.

So far the show got a few plotlines, 1) Home Sec wants to push a bill through which allows the government to do surveillance on security but at the privacy of its citizens, 2) Male lead, Budd, is dealing with PTSD, mood swings and family issues and 3) some sexual tension built up between Home Sec and Budd (imagine JT, i will :puke:).

Highly recommended to those who are into action, politics, psychological thriller type of genre.

Edited by Homelander
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Homelander said:

this one yoona u ask me protect and piak i sure ok...the amdk one is one lao goh like jt...but the bodyguard pai mia...boss wanna piak him he also llst...lol

Actually even Yoona stepmum also not bad... Milf level...

2 hours ago, Homelander said:

this one yoona u ask me protect and piak i sure ok...the amdk one is one lao goh like jt...but the bodyguard pai mia...boss wanna piak him he also llst...lol

if kim cha bo kia @Chestnut ask u to protect her during meeting with kgk xdd aka kim kia @HarrisY , r u willing to sacrifice ur pgd to kim kia for her??????

• Wahaha 2