[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

30 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Holy fuck i cant believe we signed him

110million

If really sign Caicedo for £110m, is total ripoff...the guy is good w potential, i think max only £50m

Same opinion as Enzo...Brighton really doing very shrewd business

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Homelander said:

If really sign Caicedo for £110m, is total ripoff...the guy is good w potential, i think max only £50m

Brighton bobian... Everyone wants their player so must make these club pay the premium cos after selling they need rebuild and may lose their Europa spot...

In fact tis weekend start new season liao so will even charge more premium for last minute adjustments + signings... 

Next to get chased is Mitoma... 

Best business is still sp*rs cos their squad is messed up... Selling kane wun affect them yet they get £100m

Edited by XianGe
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Done deal. British transfer record. 
in January they wanted 80m iirc. But his performances continued to improve and Brighton raised the price cos of Europa league. 
jury is out, but it is a statement signing Liverpool needed to make. 
I am personally wanking over this deal and still feel Liverpool need to sign Lavia and a cb too. 
Matip & Gomez have lost some credibility

@Cybertan

• wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg

19 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

in January they wanted 80m iirc. But his performances continued to improve and Brighton raised the price cos of Europa league. 
I am personally wanking over this deal and still feel Liverpool need to sign Lavia and a cb too. 

@Cybertan

Song!I think Chelsea have bought him if not for FFP. I think Klopp should let Gomez go! Buy another CB.

nevereatrice tag me in edmw how ah?

• Wahaha 2

5 minutes ago, Cybertan said:

Song!I think Chelsea have bought him if not for FFP. I think Klopp should let Gomez go! Buy another CB.

nevereatrice tag me in edmw how ah?

Who cares about edmw

anyways

if Klopp plays 3 at the back, Gomez looks better in that line up than both Matip n Robbo. Matip is priority to sell imo

Thiago might still be sold too

Edited by ManOfTheHour
  • Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

6 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Who cares about edmw

anyways

if Klopp plays 3 at the back, Gomez looks better in that line up than both Matip n Robbo. Matip is priority to sell imo

Thiago might still be sold too

Gomez injury prone leh! If Thiago also sell then we don’t have senior Midfielder Liao. All new players play together.

buying too many players also have problem with gelling players to play the way Klopp wants. Remember Wenger said if you buy more than 3 players. Sure have problem fitting players into the system.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Cybertan said:

Gomez injury prone leh! If Thiago also sell then we don’t have senior Midfielder Liao. All new players play together.

buying too many players also have problem with gelling players to play the way Klopp wants. Remember Wenger said if you buy more than 3 players. Sure have problem fitting players into the system.

True. Gomez not reliable. 
Agree with the concern of having no senior midfielders but he also forever injured. 
i hope we still sign Lavia

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

21 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

True. Gomez not reliable. 
Agree with the concern of having no senior midfielders but he also forever injured. 
i hope we still sign Lavia

Lavia stats aren’t convincing. That’s why we buying caicedo. We should look somewhere else

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

@Cybertan

Yeah agree jury is out to see if he can have his box to box dynamism and stamp his class in top team. Feels like a panic buy. 

• Like 1