[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

23 minutes ago, Homelander said:

TAA with the goods! I got him as cap for Fantasy Football...Nunez sucks, really bobo

I really baffled abt Nunez. I think hes good but at Liverpool he tries too hard to assist for Salah n no composure. 

I enjoyed Endo’s goal too

TAA first goal given as og

IMG-7224.jpg

13 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I really baffled abt Nunez. I think hes good but at Liverpool he tries too hard to assist for Salah n no composure. 

I enjoyed Endo’s goal too

TAA first goal given as og

He reminds me of Forlan, capable of scoring but inconsistent, a bit chaotic...the moment Endo shoot, i have a feeling goal lai liao haha

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Homelander said:

He reminds me of Forlan, capable of scoring but inconsistent, a bit chaotic...the moment Endo shoot, i have a feeling goal lai liao haha

Darwin abit like Suarez when he first join. Always in two minds. Just be selfish in good positions n the goals will come. 

yes. After Endo scored can tell winning goal will be soon too. Gakpo changed the game too for me. He was calm and brave to guide the team forward. Even at times can see he snatch ball from team mates whose decision making bit slow. 
With City dropping points, Arsenal & Liverpool are the big winners this weekend

Edited by ManOfTheHour

IMG-7224.jpg

2 hours ago, Homelander said:

I am still nursing my wounds from defeat against wednesday. Typical bb, win the better teams and lose the lousy ones. 

Yah shld hv beaten bottom club. Worse is concede 3. Long way to go and at least still close to play off spots. 

Last year’s PL relegated clubs dominating plus Ipswich. 
i think Leicester sure return

IMG-7224.jpg

2 hours ago, Homelander said:

I am still nursing my wounds from defeat against wednesday. Typical bb, win the better teams and lose the lousy ones. 

Jdt cant seem to be able to deal with poorer teams playing physical & direct football. Lost count how many points lost to such teams, recently against Preston.

15 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Yah shld hv beaten bottom club. Worse is concede 3. Long way to go and at least still close to play off spots. 

Squad too thin to amount a playoff challenge. Saturday defeat substitutes bench only 2 players with Championship experience, rest are kids. My guess is the 3 relegated teams will go back to PL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Jdt cant seem to be able to deal with poorer teams playing physical & direct football. Lost count how many points lost to such teams, recently against Preston.

Squad too thin to amount a playoff challenge. Saturday defeat substitutes bench only 2 players with Championship experience, rest are kids. My guess is the 3 relegated teams will go back to PL

I think so too. I hope Leeds miss out though. Rather see WBA over Leeds or Ipswich

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I think so too. I hope Leeds miss out though. Rather see WBA over Leeds or Ipswich

Ipswich just got promoted from L1, their team play havent got found out by the rest of the league, just like sunderland last season. Surprise package Hull city is my dark horse for the playoffs promotion.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Very hard to get to playoffs, everytime within touching distance they will bottle and toh

3rd goal was conceded in injury time on the counter...they threw men forward to get a draw end up sucker punch

• Like 1