[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

10 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Good comeback. Feel happy for Moist. He found his level and showing hes a good manager. The Utd job came too fast for him

Ya me feel same as well... He haven't achieve anything then manyoo decided to snap him up n throw him into the seat to takeover legend... Sure will struggle... The fruit haven't ripe then already want to pluck it sure won't taste good... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coffeenut said:

Manyoo problem is they haven't had a lethal striker on their team since Robin van Persie 

Zlatan, Cavani & Falcao. 

all potential 15-20 goals a season but mismanaged by the club 

Trashford, Martial and Antony are so bad that there is too much pressure on Rasmus. 
Ten Hag shld just end his feud with Sancho n take this opportunity to nurture him. But he wont cos he is just a PE teacher and not an actual manager

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

1 hour ago, XianGe said:

Ya me feel same as well... He haven't achieve anything then manyoo decided to snap him up n throw him into the seat to takeover legend... Sure will struggle... The fruit haven't ripe then already want to pluck it sure won't taste good... 

i wonder if Moyes shld hv stayed at Everton. With the stability, would they be a top 8 team throughout and qualify for Europa few times. 
The fans would not turn on him too hence less pressure

IMG-7224.jpg

6 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

i wonder if Moyes shld hv stayed at Everton. With the stability, would they be a top 8 team throughout and qualify for Europa few times. 
The fans would not turn on him too hence less pressure

If not wrong Everton was not really anywhere since those years not much investment from the club

9 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Sibei shiok seeing spurs lose

fuckers thought they win title in October

Villa now same points as Liverpool. 👏🏼

They too over confident... 

Emery doing well without pressure 

Edited by XianGe
  • Like 1