mai panic!!!!! housing agents say sgp properties wont fire sale!!!!!

socrates469bc

hahahaahha

confirm it will  fire sale. this crisis is hit so much harder then 1997.

look at my quiet com area series, you know already. i started that thread 1 or 2 yr ago when i notice there many many empty com store/shop

Edited by The_King
  • Wahaha 1

6 minutes ago, The_King said:

hahahaahha

confirm it will  fire sale. this crisis is hit so much harder then 1997.

look at my quiet com area series, you know already. i started that thread 1 or 2 yr ago when i notice there many many empty com store/shop

i waiting for good value buys.

but for now, better value in sgx futures.

wahahahahhahaha

• Wahaha 1

Just now, socrates469bc said:

i waiting for good value buys.

but for now, better value in sgx futures.

wahahahahhahaha

hahahaha, shark tank big shark. hahaha

btw if those gents say sgp properties wont fire sale, then ask them to buy to prove it

• Like 1

Just now, The_King said:

hahahaha, shark tank big shark. hahaha

btw if those gents say sgp properties wont fire sale, then ask them to buy to prove it

confirm there will be waves of corporate bankruptcies and property lelongs in the coming mths until early next yr.

the weak economy will last at least 2 yrs, so no need to rush.

now is the time to really make big money on sgx.

wahahahahhahah

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

Gov wont let it crash

Temasek invest in property also

it is not a question of whether the govt will support or not.

the issue here is whether there will be buying interest or not and if the holding power is there.

many kgks and companies bot properties in the past 5 yrs on low rate mortgage financing and they r able to service the loans since the economy was still holding up.

with this economic winter, at least 30% of sgp-based smes and some large corporates will most likely not be able to survive in the next yr or so.

so how to hold up the property market when the demand and holding power have dried up?????

• Like 2

1 minute ago, socrates469bc said:

it is not a question of whether the govt will support or not.

the issue here is whether there will be buying interest or not and if the holding power is there.

many kgks and companies bot properties in the past 5 yrs on low rate mortgage financing and they r able to service the loans since the economy was still holding up.

with this economic winter, at least 30% of sgp-based smes and some large corporates will most likely not be able to survive in the next yr or so.

so how to hold up the property market when the demand and holding power have dried up?????

I think that's what the $55B stimulus is about, to prop up the economy and prevent crash , but maybe downward adjustment possible

• Like 1

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

19 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

I think that's what the $55B stimulus is about, to prop up the economy and prevent crash , but maybe downward adjustment possible

may i direct u to the questions of fiscal sustainability and monetary transmission mechanism.

sgp is lucky to be able to afford the stimulus due to the prudent savings made during Ah Gong's time. in the end, this stimulus will have to be paid and most likely this will add on to the sgp govt debts in the future. unless sgd is a global reserve currency like the usd, fiscal stimulus have to be used like precision bombing.

the stimulus must not be a blank check but must be targeted as sgp economy is an open economy and there is a guesstimate forex leakage of ard 20-25% in the fiscal multiplier effect under normal situation. i dont think having skill credits or infra building as outlined in the first stimulus were be of help to smes or even large corporates. the best way forward will be using the german wage subsidy model and having govt guarantees on qualified productive smes and corporates.

monetary transmission mechanism will be of no use as it has alrdy been proven that the transmission mechanism is all but 0 impact.

• Like 2