A Chestnut A Day

Chestnut

7 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Bcos of the blonde hair

My mum was saying rebecca limthe face like thin now

yah and her face hidden by sunglasses :D

Compared to Felicia, Rebecca looks slim but compare both I take Felicia over a ladyboy

In the new show, HYY most chio but her hair always look very dry. 2nd chio is Xiang Yun..... then Priscilla

Edited by ManOfTheHour
  • Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

1 hour ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Wah the 9pm show episode where the pinoy document shred is damn lame. 2020 still no way to contact pinoyland for emergency like Whatsapp

Hannor hannor. The part badly written and the bull go stick everything. At first he got suggest to go find softcopy and then hyy say they dnd. But i find it really strange when they say no softcopy because if email confirm sure have unless is fax over, but nowadays nobody use fax

Edited by Chestnut
  • Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

19 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Hannor hannor. The part badly written and the bull go stick everything. At first he got suggest to go find softcopy and then hyy say they dnd. But i find it really strange when they say no softcopy because if email confirm sure have unless is fax over, but nowadays nobody use fax

Damn lame. 
i watchinh ep 5 now. The scenes with Ian Fug so far quite lame n wonder why Retire Lim is ok with it when they poking fun of her real life 😂

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

@ManOfTheHour i watched theshow and notis loopholes. Guo Liang supposed to be Wolf but singing theme show as Lion. The Lion supposed to be HadenHee who has a cameo rolein the show.

Another loophole is when MJ dong was intro as Rebecca "cousin" to Felicia n Pierre, the following episode MJ personally met up with Felicia n he reveal himself to be her ah beng when they were young, and this part Felicia never recall him as Revecca "cousin"

• Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

4 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Damn lame. 
i watchinh ep 5 now. The scenes with Ian Fug so far quite lame n wonder why Retire Lim is ok with it when they poking fun of her real life 😂

Drama only lor have to be professional about it

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

19 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

@ManOfTheHour i watched theshow and notis loopholes. Guo Liang supposed to be Wolf but singing theme show as Lion. The Lion supposed to be HadenHee who has a cameo rolein the show.

Another loophole is when MJ dong was intro as Rebecca "cousin" to Felicia n Pierre, the following episode MJ personally met up with Felicia n he reveal himself to be her ah beng when they were young, and this part Felicia never recall him as Revecca "cousin"

I watch now Retire intro MJ as her cousin to Pris n Laosai Joey

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

5 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Why must your mom check? You guys so old still need mom check lol

buy mattress protector

My sis dunno about her mattress dirty or not and also only when she left for work then we check. Lol..What do u expect, she very kpo one

• Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠