A Chestnut A Day

Chestnut

4 minutes ago, Homelander said:

yeah i dunno what's going on....got one more w subtitles

I notis hor. Every time his drama have characters inside saying he very handsome. It is like most drama sia. Example in Black, The  Player and The Great Show

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

4 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

I notis hor. Every time his drama have characters inside saying he very handsome. It is like most drama sia. Example in Black, The  Player and The Great Show

Hahaha, maybe story plot need to emphasize on his character attractiveness....like watch those police show, chase scene the police always shout at the suspect "stop running!"...machiam the suspect will really stop and get arrested...lolol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Hahaha, maybe story plot need to emphasize on his character attractiveness....like watch those police show, chase scene the police always shout at the suspect "stop running!"...machiam the suspect will really stop and get arrested...lolol

Screenshot_20200610-192234_YouTube.jpg

• Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

23 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Bar of soaps? So rare to see people using this type of soap these days

Yea. Since young i grew up using such soaps. I prefer soaps that is more natural and less chemicals

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

1 minute ago, Homelander said:

No idea...i think dettol or dove? Feels like the soap start with a D

My dad use dove. We find the fragrance too strong

I dont like my soap to have too strong frangrances, i realised i different from most ladies :oops:

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

3 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Different as in u prefer subtle smell? Your dad also use bar soap?

I like a little more fresh smell. Like lemon. The 999soap has abit of citronella but okay la not too strong. I dont like some of those flowery fragrances will be too heavy

Even my perfume i use the Calvin Klein's One abit unisex smell. Have some perfumes i found it is not bad like those in VS

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

3 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

I like a little more fresh smell. Like lemon. The 999soap has abit of citronella but okay la not too strong. I dont like some of those flowery fragrances will be too heavy

Even my perfume i use the Calvin Klein's One abit unisex smell. Have some perfumes i found it is not bad like those in VS

no idea what the perfume smell but lemon is fine and refreshing hahaha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Homelander said:

no idea what the perfume smell but lemon is fine and refreshing hahaha

Yeaa..Lemon smell is good 👍👍👍

My dad used the dove liquid body wash lor. We say the smell too strong. Last time he used other soap also hv fragrancrs

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠