Yishun siaolang Kurt Tay in the news again

ManOfTheHour

10 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Doesnt it worry you? You need to live alone eventually

Worry also no use. Jus continue to work lor and stop spending. Now i am trying to curb my spending, i.e. dont buy so many at one go and also buy only what i needed. But my kgb sis  spend her $$ until almost nothing

Edited by Chestnut
  • Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

Just now, Chestnut said:

Worry also no use. Jus continue to work lor and stop spending. Now i am trying to curb my spending but my kgb sis most of the time spend her $$ until almost nothing

Very scary lifestyle. Good on you for curbing your spending. Hope you can grow your savings. 
every month i set myself a target to save, maybe you can try that

IMG-7224.jpg

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Very scary lifestyle. Good on you for curbing your spending. Hope you can grow your savings. 
every month i set myself a target to save, maybe you can try that

Ya. Given such bad times and the jod market jialat mus learn to control more. Iirc my sis spend so much until almost 0, and she never spend on branded stuff leh is dunno wat she buy also, we never see also, if she buy cabinets or containers to pack her things than it is useful la since her room very messy

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

10 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Ya. Given such bad times and the jod market jialat mus learn to control more. Iirc my sis spend so much until almost 0, and she never spend on branded stuff leh is dunno wat she buy also, we never see also, if she buy cabinets or containers to pack her things than it is useful la since her room very messy

I only buy branded and my savings is not bad. 
is really up to individuals. 

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

8 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I only buy branded and my savings is not bad. 
is really up to individuals. 

What brands u buy? 

My family dun buy branded stuff, i mean quality good can liao la. I also scare to carry branded things :(

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

Just now, Chestnut said:

What brands u buy? 

My family dun buy branded stuff, i mean quality good can liao la. I also scare to carry branded things :(

My stuff revolve around 4 brands, Prada, Gucci, Ralph Lauren and Lacoste. I dont spend much on shoes only. 
branded stuff really last longer. So i take it as “investment”. I still wear clothes I bought 10-15 yrs ago like brand new

• Like 1
  • fapfapfap 1

IMG-7224.jpg

1 hour ago, ManOfTheHour said:

My stuff revolve around 4 brands, Prada, Gucci, Ralph Lauren and Lacoste. I dont spend much on shoes only. 
branded stuff really last longer. So i take it as “investment”. I still wear clothes I bought 10-15 yrs ago like brand new

I am quite flightly actually. So if i buy certain things, after a while i may not wear it liao. So if buy branded not so practical for me :oops:

• Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

12 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

my closet is 80% uniqlo now.

affordable and comfortable.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, meng.huat said:

gosh... really depressing to know he is taking up cc installment to pay for the scam courses...

those scammers really bastards

Sorry ah money is money. Noone is scamming him. He willing give his money to them. Now his bank account left with few hundreds and he has 2 young kids to feed. Really idiot

i know ronald k and his gf/wife is hot

Edited by ManOfTheHour

IMG-7224.jpg

• 4 weeks later...