Yishun siaolang Kurt Tay in the news again

ManOfTheHour

2 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

The fag gonna adopt Nailz spirit in jill and pissed cos no one watch his cb q&a

@noobmaster

11 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

sounds like he wants his BDSM dog slave spirit back...

and he negotiated the spirit to be back during his jill term only...

What a dumb fuck 

• Wahaha 1

spacer.png

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I watched it to see if the famous bowl

makes an appearance

he just lumps everything in the same bag, insecticide, powerbank, plate, belts, shirts etc 

was waiting for him to show his mill chastity belt

go work only need to bring a fuckton of things

Edited by noobmaster
  • Wahaha 2

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

he just lumps everything in the same bag, insecticide, powerbank, plate, belts, shirts etc 

was waiting for him to show his mill chastity belt

go work only need to bring a fuckton of things

If only he was this prepared for adult life for ah kim and two kids

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

go work, bring 2 toy belts for what?

SD card, charger, power banks - look like empty boxes. he didnt unbox and throw away the useless wrappers.

already showing signs of hoarding, despite only 40...

imagine when he 60...

• Wahaha 2

1 minute ago, meng.huat said:

go work, bring 2 toy belts for what?

SD card, charger, power banks - look like empty boxes. he didnt unbox and throw away the useless wrappers.

already showing signs of hoarding, despite only 40...

imagine when he 60...

He use back same plastic bag to store. Can see some of them broken already but he just tape the plastic bags up wtf

• Wahaha 1

spacer.png

Written by Celeste 😂😂😂

Subject: Embracing Passion for Justice and Service – Introducing Kurt Tay

Dear [Recipient's Name],

So Hai everyone. My name is Superstar Celebrity Kurt Tay, Kurtista Kurtberg, Kurtkishi, Rykurt,  4 times 4 times 4 times WWE/WCW/ECW Champion! The Champ is hereeeeee! I am reaching out to introduce myself and share my unwavering commitment to serving the community and fighting for justice.

While my Half O levels educational qualifications may not reflect the conventional standards of high academic achievements, I firmly believe that true dedication, a compassionate heart, and an unyielding passion for justice can make a significant impact on society.

Throughout my journey, I have witnessed the importance of compassion, empathy, and fairness in creating a harmonious community. These values have been the driving force behind my desire to serve others and fight for justice for all, regardless of their backgrounds or circumstances.

My experiences have shown me that justice is not solely confined to lofty degrees or formal education. It is a mindset, a calling from within, which compels individuals like myself to stand up for what is right and see a certain individual go to jill!

I firmly believe that when genuine passion combines with a sincere desire to serve, incredible things can happen. My ultimate goal is to contribute to the betterment of our society and create a lasting impact by standing up for justice, extending helping hands to those in need, and fostering a spirit of inclusiveness.

I would be honored to explore opportunities to contribute my skills, dedication, and unwavering commitment to your organization's mission.

Together, I believe we can make a difference and create a more just and equitable world for all.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email. I look forward to the possibility of connecting with you soon to discuss potential collaborations or opportunities.

With utmost sincerity,

Superstar Celebrity Kurt Tay

@noobmaster @meng.huat @chamfer

• Wahaha 2

IMG-7224.jpg

19 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Written by Celeste 😂😂😂

Subject: Embracing Passion for Justice and Service – Introducing Kurt Tay

Dear [Recipient's Name],

So Hai everyone. My name is Superstar Celebrity Kurt Tay, Kurtista Kurtberg, Kurtkishi, Rykurt,  4 times 4 times 4 times WWE/WCW/ECW Champion! The Champ is hereeeeee! I am reaching out to introduce myself and share my unwavering commitment to serving the community and fighting for justice.

While my Half O levels educational qualifications may not reflect the conventional standards of high academic achievements, I firmly believe that true dedication, a compassionate heart, and an unyielding passion for justice can make a significant impact on society.

Throughout my journey, I have witnessed the importance of compassion, empathy, and fairness in creating a harmonious community. These values have been the driving force behind my desire to serve others and fight for justice for all, regardless of their backgrounds or circumstances.

My experiences have shown me that justice is not solely confined to lofty degrees or formal education. It is a mindset, a calling from within, which compels individuals like myself to stand up for what is right and see a certain individual go to jill!

I firmly believe that when genuine passion combines with a sincere desire to serve, incredible things can happen. My ultimate goal is to contribute to the betterment of our society and create a lasting impact by standing up for justice, extending helping hands to those in need, and fostering a spirit of inclusiveness.

I would be honored to explore opportunities to contribute my skills, dedication, and unwavering commitment to your organization's mission.

Together, I believe we can make a difference and create a more just and equitable world for all.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email. I look forward to the possibility of connecting with you soon to discuss potential collaborations or opportunities.

With utmost sincerity,

Superstar Celebrity Kurt Tay

@noobmaster @meng.huat @chamfer

I think he will only understand the first sentence, the rest too chim for him

Edited by noobmaster
  • Wahaha 2

spacer.png

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

What kind of training is this??? Like those uncles/aunties or elderly who work out in the morning or evening.

Not workout with weights at gym???

He got banned from yishun active sg gyms etc

Edited by ManOfTheHour
  • Wahaha 2

IMG-7224.jpg