Red telco contract ending this week. what should I do?

meng.huat

Hi

My contract with the red umbrella is ending this week.

I intend to stay with the red umbrella, but maybe downgrade to a cheaper plan since I dont intend to buy another phone. my satki iphone 11 still working well.

which plan should i sign?

my current plan is 4GB, 1000sms 200min talk time with caller ID. total $45+,

my priority is pay less monthly. 4Gb is good for me, I dont watch video outside. SMS i use less than 100 per month. talk time 150mins also enough, no girl to chat also.

Thank you

1 hour ago, meng.huat said:

Hi

I intend to stay with the red umbrella, but maybe downgrade to a cheaper plan since I dont intend to buy another phone. my satki iphone 11 still working well.

my priority is pay less monthly. 4Gb is good for me, I dont watch video outside. SMS i use less than 100 per month. talk time 150mins also enough, no girl to chat also.

Thank you

Stinktel gomo lo... 

7 hours ago, meng.huat said:

Hi

Thank you

me change from M1 3gb 100min XXXsms (not sure how many as i used less then 20per month) without caller ID total $20

now is redone amazaing 8 3gb 100min 10sms and free caller ID and free data roaming to malaysia total $8

redone can go to the selected outlet to make payment or use your hp to pay like you go online order stuff.

this method is way better then circle  that dont force me to enter my CC/DC  when sign up.  cause my cc/dc is always set limit to 0 and i increase only when i order something, i dd this to protect my money

last thing about redone.

they give 1000min for redone and 100min for others telco.

their app combine 1000+100 =1100min. so there no way to know if you used up your 100min or not. but no problem to me cause, everyone using whatsapp, kik, line to call or video.

Edited by The_King

31 minutes ago, The_King said:

redone can go to the selected outlet to make payment or use your hp to pay like you go online order stuff.

this method is way better then circle  that dont force me to enter my CC/DC  when sign up.  cause my cc/dc is always set limit to 0 and i increase only when i order something, i dd this to protect my money

last thing about redone.

they give 1000min for redone and 100min for others telco.

their app combine 1000+100 =1100min. so there no way to know if you used up your 100min or not. but no problem to me cause, everyone using whatsapp, kik, line to call or video.

redone using which telco network?

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

10 hours ago, meng.huat said:

Hi

Thank you

GOMO

20GB for $20

Comes with 200mins + 200 SMS + free incoming calls & caller ID

Plus, enjoy FREE registration and SIM worth $48.15!

Edited by Homelander
  • Full Of Win 1

30 minutes ago, Homelander said:

GOMO

20GB for $20

Comes with 200mins + 200 SMS + free incoming calls & caller ID

Plus, enjoy FREE registration and SIM worth $48.15!

10 hours ago, aaur4man said:

singtel GOMO, no phone no contract $20 for 20GB

nowsadays ppl use whatsapp call also

9 hours ago, XianGe said:

Stinktel gomo lo... 

Ok, tank chew gor gors. GOMO shall be.

10 hours ago, beautifuldays said:

No need la. Jus use hsephome can le

if boi boi no hamfone want to date chiu... will chiu hiam him behkan?