My kidney is deteriorating

Sn00pyPeanut

10 hours ago, Sn00pyPeanut said:

seems like it. I will avoid and see if overall body get better 

Lock in a cage then sure cannot fap liao

8 hours ago, Sn00pyPeanut said:

Zhua gen as same pcc but not diy?

Not the same. This one focus on the veins around your privates. To clear the clogs or “sandy” stuff trapped in your veins. 

• wtf 3
  • ISWYDT 1

4 hours ago, Homelander said:

Lock in a cage then sure cannot fap liao

Not the same. This one focus on the veins around your privates. To clear the clogs or “sandy” stuff trapped in your veins. 

Any recommendations? I scared they provide service to siphone out

• Wahaha 1

How come check kidney condition go NKF / allopathy diagonsis - then when tell you kidney condition bad, you use Chinese medicine logic to conclude fapping hurts your kidney? 

Chinese medicine also confirm tell you what a good diet is - try follow that too, instead of looking at one sentence from Reddit by a deleted user :s Or is it that guy post that thread 10yrs ago now dead after following all that advice? 

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

50 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

How come check kidney condition go NKF / allopathy diagonsis - then when tell you kidney condition bad, you use Chinese medicine logic to conclude fapping hurts your kidney? 

Chinese medicine also confirm tell you what a good diet is - try follow that too, instead of looking at one sentence from Reddit by a deleted user :s Or is it that guy post that thread 10yrs ago now dead after following all that advice? 

what talking you brother ??

my kidney not good I don’t want go nkf in the future so I use tcm to help me. Western side will just ask u go do check up , blood indicator ok means kidney ok but actual fact is not good . 

4 minutes ago, Sn00pyPeanut said:

what talking you brother ??

my kidney not good I don’t want go nkf in the future so I use tcm to help me. Western side will just ask u go do check up , blood indicator ok means kidney ok but actual fact is not good . 

Oh, so your kidney right now good? Just eat properly, drink enough water la .. 

Don't worry about fapping or not fapping. Fap when want, piak piak w/ female when want. Stress out too much other organs affected, not just kidneys :s 

Edited by coffeenut

34 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Oh, so your kidney right now good? Just eat properly, drink enough water la .. 

Don't worry about fapping or not fapping. Fap when want, piak piak w/ female when want. Stress out too much other organs affected, not just kidneys :s 

tcm doctor said I fap too much since younger days and reduces my kidney strength. Of course not good that’s why see doctor mah. Hair loss is a symptom already

3 minutes ago, Sn00pyPeanut said:

tcm doctor said I fap too much since younger days and reduces my kidney strength. Of course not good that’s why see doctor mah. Hair loss is a symptom already

Should have asked the tcm doctor - "how to not fap?" - maybe he give you advice :s 

But if you stop fapping now, how long will it be before the situation improves? Need to stop fap completely, or stop fapping too much? Doctor should give you actionable advice mah - say what's wrong got no use :s 

1 hour ago, coffeenut said:

Should have asked the tcm doctor - "how to not fap?" - maybe he give you advice :s 

But if you stop fapping now, how long will it be before the situation improves? Need to stop fap completely, or stop fapping too much? Doctor should give you actionable advice mah - say what's wrong got no use :s 

stop fapping completely for now. 

I will observe any positivity and improvement on my side. 

• Wahaha 1

4 hours ago, Sn00pyPeanut said:

Any recommendations? I scared they provide service to siphone out

If your veins are not smooth and got impediments, then need to check clear ma...then push it even inner into the tubes? Hahaha

• wtf 1