Kinderland abuse: ex-teacher issued new charges for restraining girl to chair, hitting boy’s buttocks with book

Huat Zai

kinderland-teacher-fresh-charges.jpg

Former Kinderland teacher issued new charges for abusing 3 children

Today (28 Feb), a former Kinderland teacher was issued five new charges for child abuse.

Amongst the accusations made were that 34-year-old Lin Min used a book to hit a boy’s buttocks and restrained a girl to a chair.

In August last year, she was charged for ill-treating a 23-month-old girl by forcefully pouring water into her mouth.

5 fresh charges involve 3 other children

Shin Min Daily News reported that the five charges involved three other children aged two and three. The instances of child abuse took place between May and July 2023.

On 27 June 2023, Lin allegedly forced a three-year-old boy to lie down before stuffing a milk bottle into his mouth to make him drink.

Three days later, she was accused of handling the same boy roughly.

Between 2 May and 29 July 2023, she restrained a three-year-old girl to a chair and poured water into her mouth, reported Channel NewsAsia (CNA).

Lin was also accused of hitting a two-year-old boy’s buttocks using a book on another occasion. She allegedly did so for a total of five times.

She is currently out on a S$15,000 bail and will attend a pre-trial conference on 1 Mar.

Child abuse cases at Kinderland first surfaced in 2023

In 2023, videos of incidents of child abuse at Kinderland preschool began circulating online.

The cases at two centres involved Lin and another staff member. In particular, the 34-year-old was charged for ill-treating a child under the Children and Young Persons Act, noted CNA.

preschool-1-2.webp

Source: Facebook

On 20 Feb, the Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA) fined the preschool S$10,000 for failing to supervise its centres and staff effectively.

Kinderland has since enhanced its child management systems and apologised to the affected families.

If Lin proves guilty of ill-treating a child, she faces a maximum eight-year jail term, up to S$8,000 fine, or both.

For using criminal force, Lin could be imprisoned for up to three months, fined a maximum of S$1,500, or both.

https://mustsharenews.com/kinderland-teacher-new-charges/

• Like 1
  • wtf 1

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg

Kinderland only got fined 10k, if anything it's gonna embolden them to abuse the kids more. I firmly believe only about 5% of the cases got exposed. 

Parents know it too but llst...who tell you peasants wanna have kid can't afford to take care properly. 

• Sad 2
  • wtf 1

4 hours ago, zendude said:

Kinderland only got fined 10k, if anything it's gonna embolden them to abuse the kids more. I firmly believe only about 5% of the cases got exposed. 

Parents know it too but llst...who tell you peasants wanna have kid can't afford to take care properly. 

Nk boomers bashing those no kids... Even want to sabo those no kids...

• Wahaha 3

2 hours ago, XianGe said:

Nk boomers bashing those no kids... Even want to sabo those no kids...

The stupid fucking polar bear anti-childless troll always gets on my nerves but I never reply his threads. What makes it worse are how the bbfas respond to baits so easily and keep his threads on the front page. 

No edmw made me less angry. 

25 minutes ago, zendude said:

The stupid fucking polar bear anti-childless troll always gets on my nerves but I never reply his threads. What makes it worse are how the bbfas respond to baits so easily and keep his threads on the front page. 

bc23-8019d1b9be605bcd6f672312223c46c6.jp

• Wahaha 3

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg

18 minutes ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

Ever bait her to bend over for chiu? 

Theres a few. One always expose longkang when i do check in for child lol

Best is when they squat to help younger kids wear shoes. Feel like lying down n sucking their stinky pgd mmmm

• Wahaha 1
  • fapfapfap 1

IMG-7224.jpg

5 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

My child’s atb teachers make me have naughty thoughts esp in the uniform…

4 hours ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

Ever bait her to bend over for chiu? 

same

my atb milf neighbour ard same age happens to work part time at the hairdresser i always go to.. and she washed my hair that day mm

Edited by noobmaster
  • Wahaha 1
  • nomnomnom 1

spacer.png

5 hours ago, zendude said:

its a huge cesspool run by narcissistic suck cock mods what do u think

first time GIF

no other option sucking GIF

Edited by aaur4man
  • Wahaha 3

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif