Study finds large amount of foods contain plastics

The_King

1 hour ago, coffeenut said:

Don't find then I worry .. this beedio shows just how much plastic goes into the food - until the chopping board's got a depression in the middle & then have to grind and fix it :(

maybe use wooden board safer

• Like 2

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

People lazy mah .. the plastic one definitely easier to clean. Wooden one will get depressions from your knife, and if not cleaned or scraped properly. will harbour bacteria. And if go on holiday, will have fungal growth. If regular use and follow proper steps / clean the wooden board / wash with boiling hot wate / wipe / dry .. wil probably be better

• Like 2

5 hours ago, noobmaster said:

Those main steam media wil say wood got virus, got Bactria got mold, eat liao not good

just like water filter, they keep focusing on   virus, Bactria etc..... but dont want talk about the tons of chemical in the water that the water filter remove

• Like 1

5 hours ago, coffeenut said:

People lazy mah .. the plastic one definitely easier to clean. Wooden one will get depressions from your knife, and if not cleaned or scraped properly. will harbour bacteria. And if go on holiday, will have fungal growth. If regular use and follow proper steps / clean the wooden board / wash with boiling hot wate / wipe / dry .. wil probably be better

heng my soild wood board

8 hours ago, coffeenut said:

Knn so that black spot at the edge of my chopping board is fungal growth, i thought it was just the wood getting wet… :(

spacer.png

9 hours ago, coffeenut said:

Only issue is laziness... Me prefer wood... 

• Like 1
  • ISWYDT 1