[NSFW] The Singapore Occultists Thread

Huat Zai

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

@Huat Zair u a tangki or smthg like dat?

or something. I have the potential to be a channel / tangki / medium, but have never been 'contracted' by an entity, probably because they find me too obnoxious.

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

16 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

so u cant participate at temple events? since the entity cant get into u? 

15 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

needa go thru ritual to find out if entity can get into u or not right? 

It's complicated, different religion and sects have different believes on the matter.

In general (though not always true), some become mediums because they went through some mysterious illness or a series of bad luck and agreed to become a bridge for an entity in hopes that the merits they gain from aiding the entity do good things will help them tide over. They get better, the entity gains merits, win-win.

There are also the darker side of things where a medium intentionally seek out a lower entity and 'contract' as a bridge in exchange for material gains. This is generally not a good idea as most lower entities will just end up burning through your merits to hand you those gains.

There are also variations like "抓弟子“, etc. My views on the matter is controversial, so I don't discuss them in public.

• Like 2

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...