OGO - My Xmas Gift

Bigbird

• Bigbird changed the title to OGO - My Xmas Gift
38 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Its too big for stealth vlogging too!

@The_King  any suggestions?

another thing to try

45% to 50% angle like how most people would look at a mobile phone while walking. e because most people think you are actually looking at your mobile phone or some gadget and not recording them.

i will try to put behind on my backpack and cutting a small hole for the len, so it harder to tell

or

Put pocket 3 in a bag with a hole. Position camera on hole facing target.

Edited by The_King
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Long time no post liao. Forgot how to insert pics leh! :umchio:

Thanks for the tips!

I feel this Pocket 3 is kind of sensitive. If in the pocket of bag the screen or buttons touch anything will affect operations.

This P3 form factor is bigger then P2.  Have not looked at the videos u posted. But will test and give feed back.

how have u got yours?

Edited by Bigbird

1 hour ago, Bigbird said:

Thanks for the tips!

I feel this Pocket 3 is kind of sensitive. If in the pocket of bag the screen or buttons touch anything will affect operations.

This P3 form factor is bigger then P2.  Have not looked at the videos u posted. But will test and give feed back.

how have u got yours?

my setup

Bd0YMB1.jpgy5yFbmm.jpgWiUL106.jpgcx0E5za.jpgcADDXIR.jpg

8 hours ago, XianGe said:

Gxgx... Can start vlog

Wanted to use this for japan summer festival recording, now got to wait for next year.  festival crowd is huge so must attached pole.   otherwise will just use mobile to record.

Now is like.... :/  

It doesnt even vibrate, cant use it as a sex toy also! :umchio:

• wtf 1

Pocket 3 for me also easy

Attach pocket 3 to the bag strap and as close as u can the bag strap 

Tb many gear to choose from bag like my mod to a proper stand

Then cover pocket 3   body with black and like sock or bag strap sock type

Then you only exposed the len

Or if u want more camo, use a bag strap pouch like me and hide the pocket 3 inside and expose just the len

Another way is to hide the pocket 3 in the bag and carry and walk as per normal but then it will record like you walk facing the backward

Edited by The_King

On 12/27/2023 at 5:31 PM, The_King said:

Pocket 3 for me also easy

Attach pocket 3 to the bag strap and as close as u can the bag strap 

Tb many gear to choose from bag like my mod to a proper stand

Then cover pocket 3   body with black and like sock or bag strap sock type

Then you only exposed the len

Or if u want more camo, use a bag strap pouch like me and hide the pocket 3 inside and expose just the len

Another way is to hide the pocket 3 in the bag and carry and walk as per normal but then it will record like you walk facing the backward

I think its better to use action cam for stealth setup then those with gimble.  

There's no moving parts for action cam, so can just put in any compartment or even pants.  However, the gimble holding the lens with rotate and swirl around when moving around + joystick & screen can cause lens movements or shutdown when touch accidentally loh.   

So u got the right equipment for your purpose.  Pocket 3 is like wayang in a smaller way (as compared to those big ass camera)!

Well, looks like i got a "white giraffe" or i go and film those touristy place loh! haizzz...  :(

WTA- If i bring pocket 3 and ipad to starbuck and wayang, can get free hot water boh?? :hmm:

Edited by Bigbird

57 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

I think its better to use action cam for stealth setup then those with gimble.  

There's no moving parts for action cam, so can just put in any compartment or even pants.  However, the gimble holding the lens with rotate and swirl around when moving around + joystick & screen can cause lens movements or shutdown when touch accidentally loh.   

So u got the right equipment for your purpose.  Pocket 3 is like wayang in a smaller way (as compared to those big ass camera)!

Well, looks like i got a "white giraffe" or i go and film those touristy place loh! haizzz...  :(

WTA- If i bring pocket 3 and ipad to starbuck and wayang, can get free hot water boh?? :hmm:

action  4 got this horizon balance, so no need to be place correctly

slowly can find for use de. at first i also dont like action 4, but now i find way to mod and get used to it. but the low light is still bad

this guy using pocket 2 to record,  i believe he hide in the bag

you see from 24.33 onward the mirror, i think he holdin on to his hand and record like what i show in the post eariler

Edited by The_King

On 12/28/2023 at 11:38 PM, The_King said:

action  4 got this horizon balance, so no need to be place correctly

slowly can find for use de. at first i also dont like action 4, but now i find way to mod and get used to it. but the low light is still bad

this guy using pocket 2 to record,  i believe he hide in the bag

you see from 24.33 onward the mirror, i think he holdin on to his hand and record like what i show in the post eariler

Wah u sharp eye siah!

spacer.png

The pocket 3 size also is an issue.

One is like flaccid KKJ and the other one is "come n get it baby"!

P2 device can still hide in the hand whereas P3 is longer & thicker! Harder to "handjob" with 1 hand! :umchio: 

Harder to be inconspicuous! When holding in hand horizontally (like holding a banana), some people will notice like " wahh... KKJ so big"! Even the len head is bigger then P2!  :hehe:

I will be worried to use P3 to film in non touristy areas.

Edited by Bigbird