[冤枉啊大人] Cute SYT zehzeh took few pieces of pangsai zua for her bf peesai leakage. Mall security threaten her of theft want poh mata. 天里何在 tio bo?

metalrover

WOMAN TOOK SMALL PIECE OF TOILET PAPER @ AMK MALL, SECURITY GUARD THREATENS TO CALL POLICE

spacer.png

In the mundane setting of a shopping mall, where one expects nothing more than retail therapy, an unexpected incident unfolded at DjitSun Mall in Ang Mo Kio.

Advertisements

Imagine being confronted by a security guard for a seemingly innocent act – taking 2 small pieces of toilet paper from the bathroom. Let’s delve into the perplexing tale that left many scratching their heads.

The TikTok Revelation

In the age of social media confessions, this bizarre encounter surfaced on TikTok. User @quackalackin, also known as Raeann, recounted her peculiar experience that transpired in 2019. Little did she know that a routine visit to the mall’s restroom would lead to a confrontation with the mall’s security.

Raeann, accompanied by her boyfriend, found herself in an awkward situation during a dining escapade at DjitSun Mall.

A sudden nose leak and an exhausted supply of serviettes from the restaurant left them in a predicament. In a bid to salvage the situation, Raeann volunteered to fetch additional tissue from the restroom.

Advertisements

As Raeann innocently grabbed a few squares from the toilet roll, little did she anticipate the impending drama. Exiting the restroom, she was halted by a security guard who accused her of theft, claiming she was stealing the mall’s property.

Threats and Confusion: The Security Guard’s Odd Behavior

The bewildering saga continued as the security guard threatened to involve the police. Raeann, genuinely perplexed, attempted to reason with the guard, questioning the legitimacy of accusing someone of ‘stealing’ toilet paper. The situation escalated as the guard, adamant in his stance, dialed 999 to summon the police.

In a surprising turn of events, the anticipated police intervention never materialized. Raeann, left in a state of confusion, speculated whether the security guard had merely staged the call to bluff her. The guard’s insistence on discarding the toilet paper added to the perplexity, leaving Raeann exasperated.

Despite the lack of police presence, Raeann decided not to pursue the matter further. Perceiving the security guard’s fear of management, she deemed it an unworthy pursuit of her time. Curiously, Raeann noted that she never encountered the guard again during her visits to the mall.

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 2

10 hours ago, aaur4man said:

i go there frequently this yr

usually security guard is sit at the counter leh

maybe 2019 was kurt tay working there

Remembered he was condo security rite?

9 hours ago, zendude said:

Ignoring the bf I can help her wipe

In after help her wipe

6 hours ago, classyNfabulous said:

gosh i wont use pang sai zua to clean my nose or mouth siaaaa. din bring tissue mehh

Tissue last night use finish

6 hours ago, XianGe said:

Ya... Odd case.. suspect the bf ish alpha male ah beng so she ish xmm so do everything for him

I nose leak until bleed also no xmm bring me tissue

• Wahaha 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, XianGe said:

Ya... Odd case.. suspect the bf ish alpha male ah beng so she ish xmm so do everything for him

The bf like buibui .. don't want to pause eating - send blur xmm bring back dirty tissue from toilet. But her name sounds exotic - so forgiven this one time :cswink:

• Wahaha 3