MSM FB certain group of Singapore supporting Palestine

Sn00pyPeanut

correct me if i am wrong

what i do not understand is that hamas started 1st then kena retaliate liao act victims. is this what they usually do? lose liao whip out victim card? then expect whole world to pity them when they lose the fight that they started? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coffee_O said:

started 1st then kena retaliate liao act victims. is this what they usually do? lose liao whip out victim card? then expect whole world to pity them when they lose the fight that they started? 

wow.... this move set sounds so familiar... 

just like some of our friendly neighourhood soccer stars...

lose ball not happy.

• Wahaha 1

2 hours ago, Coffee_O said:

correct me if i am wrong

what i do not understand is that hamas started 1st then kena retaliate liao act victims. is this what they usually do? lose liao whip out victim card? then expect whole world to pity them when they lose the fight that they started? 

Ya... Tis sagat very funny... Suspect they kenna played out... They sabo country I but maybe now country I say too far so cannot help..

Then now bobian use victim card + summon the warriors around to play victim also

3 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Ya... Tis sagat very funny... Suspect they kenna played out... They sabo country I but maybe now country I say too far so cannot help..

Then now bobian use victim card + summon the warriors around to play victim also

funny is now all the KBWs and butt hurt bunch of ppl blaming country I and says they kill civillian but fails to mention who started it 1st and also why country P so useless in stopping a terrorist group but so good in flashing victim card. 

• Like 1

On 10/8/2023 at 7:32 AM, Sn00pyPeanut said:

See comment section ..YKIK 

they support violence against non Israeli such as the German female who was paraded naked and saliva was spits on her body by passer-by.. 

Ya tats sick... Where were they? 

12 hours ago, Coffee_O said:

correct me if i am wrong

Actually it is bigger than that. They cry victim so can get help from their other brothers and make it a multi corner fight.

• Like 2