Girl caught male friend hide in toilet play chinese chess with her panties. Mugen panties experts, how to practice chinese chess w/o tio caught?

metalrover

GIRL CAUGHT FRIEND USING HER PANTIES TO PCC INSIDE HER TOILET, “SHOULD I END THE FRIENDSHIP”

spacer.png

I caught my friend pleasuring himself with my underwear and i don’t know how to feel=

Advertisements

I’m 19f and my friend stayed the night at my place last night. This morning I was half asleep and went to use the bathroom and accidentally walked in on him with a pair of my panties wrapped around his D and immediately walked out kind of disturbed.

He profusely apologized and I was just so uncomfortable. Idk if I should end the friendship or just ignore it because Idk how “normal” this is and I’m unsure what to do.

How should I handle this

Netizens’ comments

That’s not your friend. That’s a guy waiting in line.

That is creepy AF. I’m a dude, it’s hard to imagine for me, but there’s no way I could trust someone who did that.

So… he thought you were asleep, snuck into the bathroom, rummaged around and found a pair of your underwear, and used them to gratify himself… all without your consent… I would say you need to take a hard look at your friendship with him.

That isn’t normal behavior. Toss the underwear and cut ties with this guy. He needs to learn that isn’t acceptable behavior.

He went through your clothes while your were unconscious and sleeping? That’s a huge red flag.

As a dude, even when i’ve had really hard crushes on female friends, i would never do anything close to this, this dude cross the line. The dude is a creep and the friendship isnt worth salvaging if he does this as a guest in your home. End the friendship and toss this man in the trash.

Run Forrest Run!!! That’s some sketchy shit. You need to cut all ties with him. The fact it happened at your place means he’s already too comfortable or whatever term you want to use. Who tf knows what he WILL try/do next.

• Wahaha 5
  • wtf 1
  • nomnomnom 1

Lock the fugging door...tis type cannot b wif him cos next time when he cheats he won't clean his mouth as well... Lol

Basically tis guy buay zai... Gets to sleep at ger place yet act like some stalker.... He could've just build on tis n continue chase her then can no nid PCC to panties...

PCC ish fine but PCC at ger place jz bcos found panties shows weak mind... Should go for goal instead of celebrating when getting throw in... 

Edited by XianGe
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2