Corn dogs aka maggot dogs

The_King

user posted image

A woman shed tears when she saw her younger sister was sick to the point of vomiting after enjoying a meal of corn dogs filled with dozens of maggots.

Through a post on Facebook, Nor Fazilah said she was disappointed with the attitude of traders who did not care about the cleanliness and freshness of the food sold.

"I'm sorry, what I posted will offend anyone's feelings. I just want everyone who sells anything, especially food... please be honest, keep it clean.

"Last night I went to the Gedong Festival. When I was going back, my sister told me to buy a corn dog. I don't need to talk about the price.

Corn dog is a popular food in western countries. - Decorative picture

"It is well known that two RM10 pokes. However, I don't care about the price but the cleanliness. I'm so sad that I'm about to finish eating," he said.

Corn dog is a sausage that is pierced with a skewer and then coated with a thick layer of corn flour mixture.

It is then cooked using a deep fry technique.

But they were heartbroken when dozens of maggots in the corn dog they bought were only noticed after more than half had been eaten.

"It's not good to hear the sound of vomiting. I don't even feel tears falling. Reminiscing is far away (from the location of Pesta Gedung). If you are close, go face to face with that aunt.

"I don't want to force you, I just want to tell you not to sell things that are not good. My sister gets sick quickly if she feels bad.

"When you light it, oh my, there are big white worms (maggots) in there," he said again.

Following the incident that happened to her sister, the woman left a message for the public to be careful not to suffer the same fate as her.

Not one or two but many... how many people have bought from him.

"Be careful when buying food.

"It's true that we can't blame the seller, but the fact is that they have to know whether things are still good to sell or not.

"Not one or two but many. How many people have bought from him? Pity," he said.

So far the post has been shared by more than 4,000 Facebook users.

The average also expressed a sense of displeasure following what happened to Nor Fazilah and her sister.

Netizen comments following a viral post on Facebook.

"Remind me of the basmathi rice first. What kind of food is in that rice. After reading the caption, look back at the picture. Solid caterpillars!

"Let's do business honestly and business will progress. Don't want halal, but the quality of the food is sold to customers.

"That's why it's important for food traders to take a course to start a business. We will be taught discipline about food hygiene and quality," netizens commented.

For your information, the Gedong Festival is organized in the Gedong district, in Kuching Sarawak and has been running since July 28 and ends on July 30.

• wtf 1