Milf attracted by her towkay boss. Make call her void deck auto waterfall but want to act virgin. Mugen waterfall cum ponding experts pls advise?

metalrover

13 hours ago, chamfer said:

Speaking of d cup, that office had another short blonde ah lian (admin assistant)with  cup C. Always let others see the longkang. All the tikos like to walk past her desk to beo longkang and she always flirt around with them until one day got rumour that she and one of the director got affair. After that all tikos dun dared to flirt too much with her.

Even my male superior got flirt with her in the office.

Now me is considered dinobu with slight better A cup......

Do u dislike this type of ladies?

On 5/9/2023 at 11:01 PM, metalrover said:

WOMAN ATTRACTED TO BOSS, WHENEVER ON CALL WITH HIM, HER DOWN THERE BECOME WATERFALL

spacer.png

I’m wildly attracted to my boss, and I think he’s attracted to me too

Advertisements

I (32F) am incredibly attracted to my boss (54M). He’s not your “typical” good looking, but as I got to know him the attraction grew. We’ve been working together for about a year.

I know that it is lust – it is purely a physical attraction where I honestly just want him to jump me if he ever gets the chance. It’s gotten so bad that I actually get wet when I’m on a zoom call with him, and I get distracted.

Im starting to drop hints and subtly flirt with him to see if there’s any chance. We work remote, so we aren’t “in the office”, but instead we are on zoom calls together every day.

If anything were to happen, it would only be couple of times a year when we travel together for work. Next time we go on a business trip I might have to find a way to get him into my hotel room.

Advertisements

I know it’s a bad idea. I know that lots of people will say I’m a whore or that I absolutely should run the other way. I know the pros and cons, I’m not here for judgement.

Im here for suggestions and input from anyone that has been in a similar situation.

How do I make it clear (without outright saying it) that I’m into him? What are some signs that might indicate to me that he has similar feelings?

Netizens’ comments

If yall single, who cares?

It almost sounds like a cliche by now because this has been said so many times, but I’ll say it again, never poop where you eat. You don’t want the problems and troubles that come with if the relationship or hook up goes wrong. It’s just nasty, don’t play with fire if you don’t want to get burned.

This type, many std if no std also got woman charter

• Like 1