Saw this discussion on FoxNews - There's a war on toilet paper

Satki

So, the question is do you use Bidet?

And if you do, then how do you use it:

• You squat or sit on it
  •  How do you know you are clean
  • What if you have a messy one
  • Will the water drip to your thighs
  • How do you dry it off - air blower (warm or cool) - one lady says you use a towel. Question back to her - did she use a "one use" towel or reusable one. Another asked if she uses the same towel for other purposes. Ewww!

So, what do you think? when the Wokes take over, would you succumb to using a Bidet?

@ManOfTheHour will that be a glorious day for you? There will be used QYF towels in Carouhell for sale!

@The_King are you already on the reusable towels regime? if so, care to give us some insights and guidance?

• Wahaha 2
  • wtf 3

28 minutes ago, Satki said:

So, the question is do you use Bidet?

And if you do, then how do you use it:

• You squat or sit on it
  •  How do you know you are clean
  • What if you have a messy one
  • Will the water drip to your thighs
  • How do you dry it off - air blower (warm or cool) - one lady says you use a towel. Question back to her - did she use a "one use" towel or reusable one. Another asked if she uses the same towel for other purposes. Ewww!

So, what do you think? when the Wokes take over, would you succumb to using a Bidet?

@ManOfTheHour will that be a glorious day for you? There will be used QYF towels in Carouhell for sale!

@The_King are you already on the reusable towels regime? if so, care to give us some insights and guidance?

I use hand la

• wtf 2

37 minutes ago, Satki said:

use the correct one please

water when at home.

Outside is 50% of the gaint toilet roll which I have to take turn to flush at least 3 time due to the amount of toilet paper I use

The correct one is when myself is clean

#self-centered man

• Wahaha 1