非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

14 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

Damn scary encounter. I believe this guy has a 'sensitive' body too.

I feel my house has negative energy too. Just that i learned from @Huat Zai on how to set boundries. I cannot do anything of the -ve energy from both MIL and SIL rooms. They both like to keep their room dark at all times thus the reason other than having thai amulets(which they don't even have proper knowledge on thai stuff, only thinking of amulets bringing 发财运) inside their room.

Using sage smudging to clear my room but please don't this to drive ghost or other entities out as it's does not work.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, chamfer said:

She reminds me of @beyond.

Sifu @Huat ZaiBtw any input regarding she saying that the sifu said  using sage will attract more hantu?

She went to the 'sifu' and is still running around bumping into all kinds of spirits, I think that kinda speaks for itself...

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

28 minutes ago, chamfer said:

This happened to me when my kid was 2 -3  years old.  She pointed twice that there was a man standing at a corner when we were having lunch at home. I saw nothing there but just a slight hair raising feeling.

Heng I didn't have that problem

7bj5cv.jpg

• Like 2

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

ahemmmm *clear throat*

first night of my sister’s wake, below a hdb flat, myself & 2 more ladies jaga the wake. weather was abit humid, not much wind. at 11.20pm ish, started to get windy. blow liow jin song kind. there was wierdness for the wind direction. not the usual u will encounter on windy days. tis one, can feel dat its blowing into the wake. got many tall trees around. since windy, logically all trees will sway abit etc right? unless tree botak then diff story liow. in tis instance only hv 2 trees blow until jin drama. Ms Sensitive witness it too. at wake we din comment all these. when everything is over then we gossip abt tis. the windiness jus continue to blow. wind jus got colder n colder. at 1am ish was the peak. wind is so chilly until my lips tremble. macham winter hol. can feel chill wind is like poking into yr skin kind. din expect dis coldness hence din bring jkt down to the wake. 1 of the gals lend me her shawl. better than nothing but still feel very chilly. they very buzy chatting. i sit until i fell asleep. got 1 of the gals is very sensitive to energies. she is a close fren of my sis. she oso my family fren. tis sensitive gal can sense the deceased like keep following her at the wake, not directly behind but will be nearby around lor. Ms sensitive can feel dat she is right behind at bike rack there watching around at the wake. suddenly the 2 gals got up from the seat. i chuack tio too cos was in deep zz & suddenly got commotion. yuan lai got a big fat black cat. Ms sensitive shoo it away but the cat still not scared & stare back. heng finally it did run away. at 3am ish finally wind stop blowing. Ms sensitive dont see her loitering at bike rack liow

Edited by classyNfabulous
  • Like 3