非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

This happened on friday morning around 2am in hospital a&e department.

Sent helper to a&e on thurs night around 9pm. So i was told to sat in a long corridor with seats to wait for doctor to call. Many people were sitting there.

As night goes on, less people and i decided to sit at a short bench of seats inside the acute care area instead as it near to doctor working area. No person sitting except one one room has staff inside.

I closed my eyes for a while while i can heard staff talking in the other room. Then i heard a man voice saying oi oi oi many times on my right. Open eyes no person. 

I walk out to the bed area only 2 mens on bed. One busy watching phone,one is coughing a bit.

Sat down and close my eyes again. In less than 2 mins the man voice again saying oi oi oi. Opened eyes no one around. I feel no chills or hair standing except a slight hair standing feeling(which last a few seconds) when i first sat on the seat.

After that i just go and check with doctor on my helper status.

• Like 1
  • wtf 1

23 minutes ago, chamfer said:

This happened on friday morning around 2am in hospital a&e department.

Sent helper to a&e on thurs night around 9pm. So i was told to sat in a long corridor with seats to wait for doctor to call. Many people were sitting there.

As night goes on, less people and i decided to sit at a short bench of seats inside the acute care area instead as it near to doctor working area. No person sitting except one one room has staff inside.

I closed my eyes for a while while i can heard staff talking in the other room. Then i heard a man voice saying oi oi oi many times on my right. Open eyes no person. 

I walk out to the bed area only 2 mens on bed. One busy watching phone,one is coughing a bit.

Sat down and close my eyes again. In less than 2 mins the man voice again saying oi oi oi. Opened eyes no one around. I feel no chills or hair standing except a slight hair standing feeling(which last a few seconds) when i first sat on the seat.

After that i just go and check with doctor on my helper status.

sengkang new hosp oso so fast hv paranormal? 😅

1 hour ago, classyNfabulous said:

sengkang new hosp oso so fast hv paranormal? 😅

Hospitals have people dying every day, plus most parts of the building don't see sun year round, attracts a lot of heavier energies. Usually not serious though, unless your own energy is low.

• Like 2

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...