非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

National museum.

Visited the museum first time during primary school excursion.

Still can remembered that those old clothing display worn by empreor and others give off eerie vibes and certain areas too especially that spiral staircase.

Never feel comfortable visiting it in subsequent visits organised by school.

• Like 1

Last time went to the chalets that located near the civil service club a few times.

One time went with my bf(now husband) together with other company colleagues. Sitting at sofa watching tv at night time with bf and another colleague. Turned my head and saw a black colour head peeking out from the toilet looking at my direction.

Went to checked toilet and backdoor was locked. No one was there. After that incident,only go there for gathering but no longer stay overnight.

Also ecountered a few incidents staying in hotels overseas.

Edited by chamfer
  • Like 1

Went for a night motorcycle ride past 10pm thru neo tiew road and lim chu kang road. Really eerie and sense of heavyness around.

My partner never felt anything while i'm busy chanting mantra in my heart through out the journey.

I only realised i'm at lim chu kang road due to the chicken farms and the tombstones.

• Like 1

Had this encounter on my last day of work.

Went to the storeroom after work on my last day. Just to say goodbye and had small dinner with the china girls working night shift.

Sat with the girls in between the shelves to had dinner on a small table stacked from plastic baskets. Almost at the end of dinner, a light pack of linen items drop behind me from the topmost shelf.

All the china girls looked at me with shock.

All the time while working in this company, i had always walked in-between these shelves daily and had a few dinner there with these girls without such incident happening. 

By the way this company never shutdown even on public holidays including chinese new year(24 hours 7 days a week). Yes, the place got 阿飘的。

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

Had this encounter on my last day of work.

Went to the storeroom after work on my last day. Just to say goodbye and had small dinner with the china girls working night shift.

Sat with the girls in between the shelves to had dinner on a small table stacked from plastic baskets. Almost at the end of dinner, a light pack of linen items drop behind me from the topmost shelf.

All the china girls looked at me with shock.

All the time while working in this company, i had always walked in-between these shelves daily and had a few dinner there with these girls without such incident happening. 

By the way this company never shutdown even on public holidays including chinese new year(24 hours 7 days a week). Yes, the place got 阿飘的。

Ah piao saying bye bye to you, why you no reply? So rude tsk tsk

• wtf 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

16 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Ah piao saying bye bye to you, why you no reply? So rude tsk tsk

I did not know that's their way of saying goodbye..... 

That's the period i ask how to protect myself from 阿飘  from you. The incidents getting more and more as i worked there. (Eg, inside toilets,office when no one around, along corriders,etc)

1 minute ago, chamfer said:

I did not know that's their way of saying goodbye.....

I joking leh

Why_So_Serious_Banner.jpg

Always have some form of protection available at all times, our path is not the well beaten track, there's always something out there.

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers