非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

2 hours ago, Bigbird said:

I stayed in Grand Hyatt a few times before and dont remember much happening!

Only thing is at night very quite.  Hard to get cab.  I think many avoid going to the hotel!

However, i was told many of my friends kanna in different hotels in Taipei. 

Some a super "wet my pants" type!  :fear:

Never had any problems in Taiwan, but got bothered in half of the hotels I stayed in, in Malaysia.

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

4 hours ago, Bigbird said:

I stayed in Grand Hyatt a few times before and dont remember much happening!

Only thing is at night very quite.  Hard to get cab.  I think many avoid going to the hotel!

However, i was told many of my friends kanna in different hotels in Taipei. 

Some a super "wet my pants" type!  :fear:

I kena twice staying at same hotel at different timings. Really cannot sleep until next morning.

No money to stay grand hyatt, but been to the nearby surrounding for walk around. Felt a bit uneasy when walking around nearby. Just like going to 九份 tourist spot,same feeling too at some spots.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

Never had any problems in Taiwan, but got bothered in half of the hotels I stayed in, in Malaysia.

Stayed once in malacca got that hair raising sensation during the 2 nights.

Other than that i went to genting a few times,heng not kena visual sightings but just cold sensation down the spine when walking back hotel room late at night or when first check in to room. 

There was once i walked past a certain room on the same floor in daytime(feeling uneasy) and later walk back after dinner time,the room kena sealed with those black duct tape around the whole door. So i guess something bad happened inside, good thing my hotel room was quite a distance away.

• Like 2

On 2/12/2022 at 2:25 PM, Huat Zai said:

Its Heng or Suay one! 

Just need to go more often!

On 2/12/2022 at 5:17 PM, chamfer said:

I kena twice staying at same hotel at different timings. Really cannot sleep until next morning.

No money to stay grand hyatt, but been to the nearby surrounding for walk around. Felt a bit uneasy when walking around nearby. Just like going to 九份 tourist spot,same feeling too at some spots.

Many people told me about their experience staying in various hotels in Taipei! 

1) My Ex kanna very jiak lat.  She stay in a smaller 4 * hotel work trip and got poltergeist disturbance! 

Beside lamp on  suddenly while sleeping , she off! This happens a few times!  She thought connection got  problem so she unplug the lamp.

Then the TV turn on!  She ran out and went to reception in the middle of night and slept there!

2) Another one from another friend who can see! Came back to room after work and was chilling watching tv.  

Suddenly his stuff eg papers and plastic bags start to float around like a leave been blown by wind.  He saw those spirits wants to play with him.  He has high "Xia chi" type!

So he took those papers & plastic bags and kept it!  "They" then started to play with the TV, so he just 'send" them metta prayer to them and it stop!

3) Me i only remember i kanna press while sleeping!  :umchio:

• Like 1

On 2/12/2022 at 5:41 PM, chamfer said:

Stayed once in malacca got that hair raising sensation during the 2 nights.

Other than that i went to genting a few times,heng not kena visual sightings but just cold sensation down the spine when walking back hotel room late at night or when first check in to room. 

There was once i walked past a certain room on the same floor in daytime(feeling uneasy) and later walk back after dinner time,the room kena sealed with those black duct tape around the whole door. So i guess something bad happened inside, good thing my hotel room was quite a distance away.

Many of these elements, knows how to pick a victim!  Just like those ah bengs in your school.  Those who have low chi will likely be bother.  These elements just have nothing much to do!  

From my experience, these elements also recognize when u do good and Chi will be improve.  I dont know how to explain this!

Many times i stayed in hotels, my senses will tell me to what to expect!  Sometime i "iron teeth", so got action loh! 

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 1