Jin Yinji Appreciation thread

ManOfTheHour

Just now, classyNfabulous said:

wear same top to so many events? 

Should be go one event, take pics with as many "stars" as possible then post liao 

But tbh look like the type who dry their shirts wet till they lengthen from stretching fibres over time :( 

26 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Should be go one event, take pics with as many "stars" as possible then post liao 

But tbh look like the type who dry their shirts wet till they lengthen from stretching fibres over time :( 

dunno how to air the top properly after washing. out of shape liow still wear out. so shoddy 🙄

10 hours ago, coffeenut said:

Haha, I google his name after you posted above - then see his pic in his ownself create blogspot. 

i used to see him very often when I still serving reservist.

His family stayed in landed near my camp and he work as engineer so he would go to my camp, I think to do maintenance on SAR-21

IMG-7224.jpg

4 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

i used to see him very often when I still serving reservist.

His family stayed in landed near my camp and he work as engineer so he would go to my camp, I think to do maintenance on SAR-21

Chey I thought he in some agency that managed all these fan meetups with telly actors.  Turns out strawberryhead == engineer with superfan syndrome. But he lived his life how he wanted, heypi can liao. 

Looking at his blog - he probably early 40s if still alive :( 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Chey I thought he in some agency that managed all these fan meetups with telly actors.  Turns out strawberryhead == engineer with superfan syndrome. But he lived his life how he wanted, heypi can liao. 

Looking at his blog - he probably early 40s if still alive :( 

Mid-late 40s actually

the world would be better if we chose happiness

Edited by ManOfTheHour

IMG-7224.jpg