Jin Yinji Appreciation thread

ManOfTheHour

5 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

oh... huang yi liang daughter ah?

she is ranked number 10 only?

TCS pumped her so gaolat, only number 10? i expect top 5 at least.

zheng geping daughter rank what?

i think the rank not in order

zgp dotter didnt get

• fapfapfap 1

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Agree. Shes a smart girl. Look at Jazreel Low. Now is successful business woman. Earning more than actress

Feel a bit like square peg round hole situation with her - similar to Bui En 

Got try the media biz is one thing, but if for so long reduce her circle to people in that circuit .. a bit difficult to consider other possibilities. Become smaller and smaller room in Singapore echo chamber :(

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Feel a bit like square peg round hole situation with her - similar to Bui En 

Got try the media biz is one thing, but if for so long reduce her circle to people in that circuit .. a bit difficult to consider other possibilities. Become smaller and smaller room in Singapore echo chamber :(

Dont rude call her Bui En lah. Her weight gain was something she cldnt control

IMG-7224.jpg

2 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

she got thyroid right? nk oways call get bui en & start thrreads abt her lately. all tio thrashed

She hypo? :fear: If only that, then hopefully her condition will stabilise quick

My fren's sister was hyper and her metabolic rate shot up suddenly .. from 54kg went down to early 40s in 8-10 weeks :s Thankfully was properly identified quickly, but took until 15-18 months to become her normal self 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coffeenut said:

She hypo? :fear: If only that, then hopefully her condition will stabilise quick

My fren's sister was hyper and her metabolic rate shot up suddenly .. from 54kg went down to early 40s in 8-10 weeks :s Thankfully was properly identified quickly, but took until 15-18 months to become her normal self 

in short meds for thyroid hv side effects which varies for every individual. speedy recovery to her of course

dat kym ng oso hv. got 1 stage it came bk & she looks unwell plus side effects

• Sad 2