GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

9 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Her anus deserves a good cleaning to remove fart and sticky yellow sai residue. Mmm

I would gently remove her specs then proceed to sniff her hair and neck, with each breath causing her to moan with pleasure as I then move on to lick her ears clean.

Then I would lift up both her arms and gently remove her top and sniff her armpits while gently brushing my hands over her milk bags before suddenly giving them a hard squeeze.

Next bend her forward and slowly pull down her pants and underwear, then let the initial burst of flavours overwhelm my senses before I lick her anus clean while rubbing her south lips.

Once she’s wet I would put her in a mating press with both her legs over my shoulders so I can alternate between sniffing her feet and armpits while plowing her until she climaxes and I cum loads inside her.

Thereafter I would proceed to have a good night’s rest on her bouncy milk bags.

Edited by noobmaster
  • Full Of Win 1
  • Wahaha 1
  • wtf 4

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, ExTreMisTxxx said:

moi will rip apart her thick layers of top to sexpose her warm innocent nnp hiding underneath and proceed to armpit fuck her meaty armpits against the table!!!!!!!

Mmm she’s one of my top 3 fav. And confirm flavourful especially if she never change bra and wear it for days

Edited by noobmaster
  • nomnomnom 1

spacer.png