GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

29 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

I would just go VWRA or IWDA and forget the rest as there seems to be overlaps.

Personally I’m buying VWRA

My IWDA using ibkr but the rest of etf using using Syfe. So if I withdraw I’m losing money. For that matter I’ll merge it to VOO and gld

6 minutes ago, Cybertan said:

My IWDA using ibkr but the rest of etf using using Syfe. So if I withdraw I’m losing money. For that matter I’ll merge it to VOO and gld

VOO tracks snp500. IWDA tracks MSCI world index of which majority is US, so I think there’s a bit of overlap there.

Anyway, this kind is just hold and RSP regardless up or down - think long term. But do your own due diligence.

If using Syfe, look at the underlying funds see if you have anything overlapped as well.

Edited by noobmaster
  • Like 1

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

VOO tracks snp500. IWDA tracks MSCI world index of which majority is US, so I think there’s a bit of overlap there.

Anyway, this kind is just hold and RSP regardless up or down - think long term. But do your own due diligence.

If using Syfe, look at the underlying funds see if you have anything overlapped as well.

Edited by Cybertan

35 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

RSP is less sensitive to larger companies. 

so VOO, RSP and GLD makes better sense 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cybertan said:

RSP is less sensitive to larger companies. 

so VOO, RSP and GLD makes better sense 

Index ETFs like VWRA and IWDA tracks the global market (majority US weighted). 

And Irish domiciled. So you get taxed lesser

VOO you need to bear in mind that your returns will be eaten up partially by tax

• wtf 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, noobmaster said:

Index ETFs like VWRA and IWDA tracks the global market (majority US weighted). 

And Irish domiciled. So you get taxed lesser

VOO you need to bear in mind that your returns will be eaten up partially by tax

Actually you can technically say that for all US based ETFs. But I losing money so if I access based on. How well they performed VTI lose out to VOO. So I think to consider this. Another is commodity 

most of my allocated cash is in IWDA. But as I already lose money on Syfe because of the stock market thanks to Brandon. 

Edited by Cybertan

2 hours ago, Cybertan said:

Actually you can technically say that for all US based ETFs. But I losing money so if I access based on. How well they performed VTI lose out to VOO. So I think to consider this. Another is commodity 

most of my allocated cash is in IWDA. But as I already lose money on Syfe because of the stock market thanks to Brandon. 

anyway if you buy index ETFs like this don’t be too concerned about short term fluctuations as long as you still believe in it

just rmb to do your own due diligence 

• Like 2

spacer.png