GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

2 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

@noobmaster @CannotTahanLiao

@coffeenut

just now i went for chiro adjustment. Chiropractor wore sleeveless and her armpit was at my face. 
Had to wear mask if not i would try to sniff to understand what makes @noobmaster leak

Ah fuck I would have auto inhaled her armpit scent sia mmmm. Hope she doesn't mind mmm..:oops:

Her armpit ish clean ipl kind? 

• fapfapfap 1

2 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

@noobmaster @CannotTahanLiao

@coffeenut

just now i went for chiro adjustment. Chiropractor wore sleeveless and her armpit was at my face. 
Had to wear mask if not i would try to sniff to understand what makes @noobmaster leak

Yesterday got one tall auntie wearing mask (I think 1.7+) sleeveless in the gym. Her outfit was white singlet top with tights mmmm. She stood beside me doing those exercises that need to raise arms, revealing her white creamy armpits mmmmmm.

See liao my xdd jitao auto marikita mmmmm. 

Her pigu quite meaty also mmmm

Edited by CannotTahanLiao
  • fapfapfap 1
  • nomnomnom 1

2 minutes ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

Yesterday got one tall auntie wearing mask (I think 1.7+) sleeveless in the gym. Her outfit was white singlet top with tights mmmm. She stood beside me doing those exercises that need to raise arms, revealing her white creamy armpits mmmmmm.

See liao my xdd jitao auto marikita mmmmm. 

That’s why i seldom go gym. Always got distraction

• Wahaha 1

spacer.png