GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Got scammed? Heard many got scammed but managed to buy last min tickets. Feel for them honestly. 

Oh ya just translated and saw.. will not mind licking her armpits to make her feel better

• wtf 1

spacer.png

Just now, noobmaster said:

Oh ya just translated and saw.. will not mind licking her armpits to make her feel better

I feel she damn bodoh. If she really wanted tickets there were ways to get last min tickets

all these sob story ig posts cringe. 

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

I feel she damn bodoh. If she really wanted tickets there were ways to get last min tickets

all these sob story ig posts cringe. 

The most cringe ones were the marriage proposals and the 2 gheylous I saw on fb

• wtf 1

spacer.png

Not special at all. Just sheep mentality. 
im waiting for OYK’s taylor tiktok

Don’t give him ideas…Something is really wrong. It’s like a cult. Coldplay and even Blackpig weren’t even this bad 

Edited by noobmaster
  • Wahaha 1

spacer.png

Just now, noobmaster said:

Don’t give him ideas…Something is really wrong. It’s like a cult. Coldplay and even Blackpink weren’t even this bad 

No la, they watch US TV/news/websites more than 75% of the time, so kinda wrapped up in that. Confirm watch NFL finals cos Taylor Swift was involved and NFL promoted it to boost ratings. 

The way these apps work, they'll just boost an event - and these guys hope their videos will be recommended and they'll feed off people's attention :( 

16-18yrs ago, it was a Harry Potter cult :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Don’t give him ideas…Something is really wrong. It’s like a cult. Coldplay and even Blackpig weren’t even this bad 

Coldplay are watered down shit music.

taylor seems like some feminist cult lol. 

The usual attention seekers always do nonsense. Checklist

- Lawrence done

- Edwin done

- Jo Teo done

heng victor lye not relevant

IMG-7224.jpg

3 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

No la, they watch US TV/news/websites more than 75% of the time, so kinda wrapped up in that. Confirm watch NFL finals cos Taylor Swift was involved and NFL promoted it to boost ratings. 

The way these apps work, they'll just boost an event - and these guys hope their videos will be recommended and they'll feed off people's attention :( 

I hv never watched a single harry potter/lotr etc. i was busy banging chicks after bookout from ns

• Sad 1
  • wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg

Just now, ManOfTheHour said:

I hv never watched a single harry potter/lotr etc. i was busy banging chicks after bookout from ns

TBH, I'd read the LoTR & Hobbit books as a kid, and then watched the animated Hobbit from the 70s during schooldays. 

Harry Potter I held off for a long time, but then that time got one of my co-workers keep reading one of the later books at work. Then I borrowed 5 of them from her and read lol. Harry Potter movie wathched half of one - then never again :( Read books once is enough liao 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Coldplay are watered down shit music.

taylor seems like some feminist cult lol. 

The usual attention seekers always do nonsense. Checklist

- Lawrence done

- Edwin done

- Jo Teo done

heng victor lye not relevant

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13130175/Taylor-Swift-accused-performing-Satanic-rituals-Eras-tour.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR3B8el0C5uhUEnbtzC6HE42EMLJH4qqoKHfGQIx79-K1n1JI8XRPrnwkes_aem_AanFKwpY1vNXy339rgymELVyBsgddaAdiJ5Tkfeq1oOh_dY9y13ftcvRQGmWIOaqlfw

spacer.png

Just now, coffeenut said:

TBH, I'd read the LoTR & Hobbit books as a kid, and then watched the animated Hobbit from the 70s during schooldays. 

Harry Potter I held off for a long time, but then that time got one of my co-workers keep reading one of the later books at work. Then I borrowed 5 of them from her and read lol. Harry Potter movie wathched half of one - then never again :( Read books once is enough liao 

I dont get all this wizard nerd stuff. Just not for me. Feels childish. My wife likes such stuff though

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

Just now, coffeenut said:

got roleplay with her and show her your wand?

• wtf 1

spacer.png