How do I clear my Dad's brainwashing? He wants to join China as a soldier

The_King

I wish I was joking

My Dad has watched PRC propaganda YouTube channels for years. Today he scared the crap out of me when he announced that should war come to China, he'll fight for China as a soldier even if he is renounced by SG

He even said Chinese blood (Chinese as in people from China, not Chinese-race from SG) flows in all of us. He is also far more critical of Western countries (especially USA) and Taiwan nowadays.

My Dad was never like this before. Any tips how I should approach this?

• Wahaha 3

4 hours ago, The_King said:

I wish I was joking

My Dad has watched PRC propaganda YouTube channels for years. Today he scared the crap out of me when he announced that should war come to China, he'll fight for China as a soldier even if he is renounced by SG

He even said Chinese blood (Chinese as in people from China, not Chinese-race from SG) flows in all of us. He is also far more critical of Western countries (especially USA) and Taiwan nowadays.

My Dad was never like this before. Any tips how I should approach this?

3 hours ago, XianGe said:

The brainwashing team kpi hit successfully... The bunch of PG MG selfish G r now practically slaves of emperor xi

basically no hope liao especially after this song came out.