Malaysia Fried Chicken Tier List

The_King

On 8/25/2022 at 5:57 PM, socrates469bc said:

this list is jin kumgong.

obviously this kgk never jiak fried chicken b4.

wahahahahahahahahha

Street-Fried-Chicken-Permatang-Pauh.jpg

limpeh intro some real fried chicken from pinang for all u kgks.

wahahahahahahahahaha

https://penangfoodie.com/9-crusty-places-for-crisp-worthy-fried-chickens-in-penang/

Boss,  lets go pinang and ipoh lah!  

I balanjar you 10 buckets of this!  

• Wahaha 1

33 minutes ago, The_King said:

i dont like to travel so i know nothing, i prefer to store food

Dont give up on your empty malls series leh! 

BTW how's your OMAD going,  can journal your OMAD progress and the improvement on your health eg diabetic, etc since u started?   :wink:

I like to learn on real life example rather then some hear-say webby report!

1 hour ago, Bigbird said:

Dont give up on your empty malls series leh! 

BTW how's your OMAD going,  can journal your OMAD progress and the improvement on your health eg diabetic, etc since u started?   :wink:

I like to learn on real life example rather then some hear-say webby report!

OMAD, now a normal to me. blood sugar is stable when i dont eat the extra 2 meal. up high after the omad but got insulin so can keep it stable after meal

i try to eat kidney friendly food and less and hope to hope eating processed food and less carbo

what you like to know?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, The_King said:

OMAD, now a normal to me. blood sugar is stable when i dont eat the extra 2 meal. up high after the omad but got insulin so can keep it stable after meal

i try to eat kidney friendly food and less and hope to hope eating processed food and less carbo

what you like to know?

Do have a journal tracking your physical weight and bio stats?   Any changes to your immune system & all the great benefits it claims?  

Like to learn what OMAD, can do to help in some medical conditions without relying on pills!  

20 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Do have a journal tracking your physical weight and bio stats?   Any changes to your immune system & all the great benefits it claims?  

Like to learn what OMAD, can do to help in some medical conditions without relying on pills!  

weight  able the same, range 81 to 86. i am still trying to eat less and eat correct. for me  fasting for 2 or 3  days is so much easier then eating

On 8/28/2022 at 9:27 PM, The_King said:

weight  able the same, range 81 to 86. i am still trying to eat less and eat correct. for me  fasting for 2 or 3  days is so much easier then eating

Eating right for your body type i feel is important!  

I wonder what's the impact for those who does OMAD + does physical work? 

Any corrective immune reset?   Your Skin condition get even better? 

Do u also do workout?

ps. u have a tread on this right?  maybe better to use your old thread so have continuity or can ahev a new thread so that everyone can share their intermittent fasting outcome!

Edited by Bigbird

10 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Eating right for your body type i feel is important!  

I wonder what's the impact for those who does OMAD + does physical work? 

Any corrective immune reset?   Your Skin condition get even better? 

Do u also do workout?

ps. u have a tread on this right?  maybe better to use your old thread so have continuity or can ahev a new thread so that everyone can share their intermittent fasting outcome!

how is my home and elderly left that need money, once i help elderly to have enough cash to buy big ticket item, pay pub bills for the next 4 to 5 yr then i can tang ping.

what's the impact for those who does OMAD + does physical work? 

no impact at all, feel normal with very stable blood sugar, also my skin feel the same, no different.

now only walk walk 1 day for few hr per week, if i can  tang ping, i will explore building at least 3 times per week and walk daily

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The_King said:

how is my home and elderly left that need money, once i help elderly to have enough cash to buy big ticket item, pay pub bills for the next 4 to 5 yr then i can tang ping.

what's the impact for those who does OMAD + does physical work? 

no impact at all, feel normal with very stable blood sugar, also my skin feel the same, no different.

now only walk walk 1 day for few hr per week, if i can  tang ping, i will explore building at least 3 times per week and walk daily

Jia Yu!!

If u can do it! , so can i!!! 

... i hope! :hmm:

• Like 1