GUY GOES LUPSUP KTV, SEES HIS SISTER IN THE “LINEUP”

The_King

A netizen shared how he went to a lupsup KTV with his friends and was horrified to see his sister enter the room along with the other hostesses.

Here is what he said

“My former sergeant jioed me out to drink and have fun a couple of weeks ago, saying that he had a really fun place in JB with a lot of girls to accompany us.

It was a week long trip there and we were planning to drink for the whole week, going to KTVs, massage parlours, clubs, etc to make full use of the SGD-Ringgit currency values.

We reached JB and went to our hotel to settle down and put down our things before heading out.

So then we all took a taxi down to Club *name redacted* and the mummy brought us into one of the KTV rooms to settle in.

It was a club with girls of a few nationalities, from Malaysia, China, Vietnam to Thailand and even some Singapore girls.

We all drank fast and furious to get more buzzed before the girls came in because we wanted to loosen up and get our inhibitions down for the fun.

So after a while (don’t know why but the mummy took damn long) the “lineup” of girls finally came in wearing revealing outfits and we were very excited.

I didn’t really pay attention to the girls as I was trying to act cool, and just drinking slowly from the glass and looking at my phone.

I then looked up and to my horror, I saw my younger sister standing among the hostesses in a very low cut top.

I almost dropped my beer and asked her what the *expletive* was she doing there?

She then hurried out of the room as I followed her outside and confronted her about what she was doing there, and she said she just wanted to make some extra money.

I said this is not the way to make money, if she’s having money problems can always come and find me and I will help her out.

She then said she had to work, and we’ll talk about this when we get home, before walking away down the hallway.

I then went back to the room, and my friends asked me what was that all about, and I told them “that one my sister lah cb”.

They started laughing and said they wished they had chosen her, I said “you choose her ah, you try, see what happen”.

We then carried on with our night with the other girls, because since we are here already, might as well, but the whole night I couldn’t stop thinking what my sister was doing in the other rooms with the other men.

I reached home the following week and my sister could barely look me in the eyes and I also found it awkward to say anything.

I mean yes, she’s working as a hostess, but then from her POV, she just saw her brother visiting a KTV to drink with hostesses.

We haven’t spoken in a week since and frankly, I don’t know what to say…”

https://singaporeuncensored.com/guy-goes-lupsup-ktv-sees-his-sister-in-the-lineup/