Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

1 hour ago, meng.huat said:

from the way i interpreted....

@HarrisY & @Homelander were buddies when they started this thread...

then KGK @HarrisY brain got attacked by tapeworm... forgot his password... and transformed into clone @HarrisY1.

@HarrisY1 & @Homelander continue to be buddy buddy in here....

then @ManOfTheHour brought over his armpit gang from NK.... 

amongst the new immigrants, @HarrisY1 notis a RCP @classyNfabulous

so KGK started his coy operation to get attention from the new RCP...

however, @classyNfabulous seem to talk to @Homelander more... and they carried on to talk more..

@HarrisY1 see this, got jealous and throw hissy fits... rage quit thread... go back find his "atb gf"....

"atb gf" gave him the attention he wanted. but this CNY, atb gf balik kampung 2 months...

KGK LL come back this thread.... ownself claim he will not betray @Homelander over @classyNfabulous...

and the saga continues....

No wonder chiur ex gf dumped chiu, she definitely dodged a bullet here whhh

Chiu wanna di siao me ish ok, dun sow discord between peepur.  Chiu jelly of @Homelander izzit?

Really ish 小人 behaviour to stir tings between peepur.  Karma has already hit chiu hard, dun chiu tink? 40yo liao still werk as teksi driver earn 2-3k nia

Actually werk as teksi driver earn 2-3k nvm, but character flawed is the worst, even worse den 不上进. As I said,  chiur ex really larky to dodge a bullet 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9VTFhOUeJt4nICJnyl8X

• Wahaha 2
  • nomnomnom 1

2 minutes ago, HarrisY1 said:

Chiu wanna di siao me ish ok, dun sow discord between peepur.  Chiu jelly of @Homelander izzit?

Really ish 小人 behaviour to stir tings between peepur.  Karma has already hit chiu hard, dun chiu tink? 40yo liao still werk as teksi driver earn 2-3k nia

Actually werk as teksi driver earn 2-3k nvm, but character flawed is the worst, even worse den 不上进. As I said,  chiur ex really larky to dodge a bullet 

Kgk i am so touched you use the Alan Pardew gif i made hahaha

Edited by ManOfTheHour
  • Thanks 1
  • Wahaha 4

IMG-7224.jpg

Later go home liao den I gif more detailed reply to comments abt my real life aunty teacher n jdrama aunty teacher whhh

Nao Tomy treat jiak at amdk slum kia restoran

405.jpg

6524.jpg

0498.jpg

See chiu later, my royal kgk fans!

At least you are eating proper chicken for once

• Wahaha 5

spacer.png

Later go home liao den I gif more detailed reply to comments abt my real life aunty teacher n jdrama aunty teacher whhh

Nao Tomy treat jiak at amdk slum kia restoran

405.jpg

6524.jpg

0498.jpg

See chiu later, my royal kgk fans!

Dont need story. Just pix of math teacher can liao. I can make story with my kkj

• Wahaha 4

IMG-7224.jpg

42 minutes ago, HarrisY1 said:

aiyoooo kgk…..no one sow discord. jus banter here daily. tskkkk

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 3
  • nomnomnom 1

50 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

eewww jade seah looking scary & yucky liow

45 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

This another fugly louhan. Age damn badly n famous tkgs slug

I saw Jade Seah last year at my work area with another actress, the one that chided her hubby on ig over some mother's day thingy

She got smile at me and my colleagues...her skin not so supple but personality seems warm and frenly

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

Just now, Homelander said:

I saw Jade Seah last year at my work area with another actress, the one that chided her hubby on ig over some mother's day thingy

She got smile at me and my colleagues...her skin not so supple but personality seems warm and frenly

Sheila Sim another clown

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 2

IMG-7224.jpg

4 minutes ago, Homelander said:

The one that chided her hubby is disgusting

• Like 3

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Homelander said:

she has overly has done her workout & toning etc. oways go beach wif tanned complexion. tend to age the skin faster

sheila sim…….slam hubby over no gifts etc. lets see tis year got wat tvb drama

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

is sheila sim pek pek goot goot? 

She not very pek pek goot goot. But fairer than Jade, Jade is the sporty tan but her facial skin condition not smooth

Some ladies u see their skin very fair and well maintained. Maybe their actress jobs demanding and tough on their complexion

• Like 2