thats why Tiongland can never win the semiconductor race

socrates469bc

33 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

Corrupted management..

Cheating, liar, dishonesty, selfish culture put in by revolutionarymao mao...

Hard to catch up...

nowadays no young atks will use abacus to do nuclear calculation liao.

Qian Sanqiang by Wyatt Leong

all want to make fast money like jack ma and friend.

Jack Ma Yun, right, Chairman of Alibaba Group, and Xu Jiayin (Hui Ka Yan),  Chairman of Evergrande Group, smile after signing autographs on a board at  Stock Photo - Alamy

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, chamfer said:

It's a guarded secret of semicon industry. 

Tiongs think they know how to produce ic package means they also can do the wafer tech. 

thats why at the very start of the fight, i say supply chain r alrdy slowly shifting and this targeted tariff on china will hasten the shift b4 the tiong economic transformation is completed liao.

but no one believes and think tiongland still the tiongland of the early 2000s with cheap labor.

CNA, pls notice me.

wahahahahahha

CDL Group CEO Sherman Kwek makes a splash to raise S$180,000 for charity |  Nestia

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Wahaha 1
  • fapfapfap 2

Tiongland wages no longer cheap.  Ccp is trying to cover up the economic breakdown that is already happening.

Viet,thai will be part of what those supply chain companies will be moving too. 

I'm not expert on these. Just a diploma grad on maunfacturing process. Maybe @socrates469bc can enlighten me.

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 2

1 hour ago, socrates469bc said:

thats why at the very start of the fight, i say supply chain r alrdy slowly shifting and this targeted tariff on china will hasten the shift b4 the tiong economic transformation is completed liao.

but no one believes and think tiongland still the tiongland of the early 2000s with cheap labor.

CNA, pls notice me.

wahahahahahha

CDL Group CEO Sherman Kwek makes a splash to raise S$180,000 for charity |  Nestia

Trump speed up everything.

Muahhahaha

• Full Of Win 1
  • Wahaha 2

5 hours ago, chamfer said:

Tiongland wages no longer cheap.  Ccp is trying to cover up the economic breakdown that is already happening.

Viet,thai will be part of what those supply chain companies will be moving too. 

I'm not expert on these. Just a diploma grad on maunfacturing process. Maybe @socrates469bc can enlighten me.

limpeh me is just a tiko Towkay, not simi sexpert.

but if u have the chance to visit indochine, siamland's rayong and vietland's hcm industrial park really exploding with nippon/sk factories liao after 2018.

if Emperor Xi have to issue diam diam decree, u know the economy is in very bad shape liao.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/china-cracks-down-illegal-online-financial-information-accounts-ensure-market-stability

Under the regulatory requirements, self-media accounts that distort China's financial policies and macroeconomic data, badmouth the domestic financial market and economy, spread rumors and "inside information," maliciously hype speculation in the stock and housing markets, and publish financial columns pretending to be government insiders or scholars will be punished.

Making a splash for a good cause, Life & Culture - THE BUSINESS TIMES

• Like 1

19 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

limpeh me is just a tiko Towkay, not simi sexpert.

but if u have the chance to visit indochine, siamland's rayong and vietland's hcm industrial park really exploding with nippon/sk factories liao after 2018.

if Emperor Xi have to issue diam diam decree, u know the economy is in very bad shape liao.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/china-cracks-down-illegal-online-financial-information-accounts-ensure-market-stability

Under the regulatory requirements, self-media accounts that distort China's financial policies and macroeconomic data, badmouth the domestic financial market and economy, spread rumors and "inside information," maliciously hype speculation in the stock and housing markets, and publish financial columns pretending to be government insiders or scholars will be punished.

Making a splash for a good cause, Life & Culture - THE BUSINESS TIMES

Thanks trump

• Wahaha 1

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

Good video that pretty explained why chipmaking is not easy.

thats why as long as bee kok holds onto the most 2 critical technologies, isa and lithography , theres no way tiongland can win.

and the Emperor still thinks tiongland's tech is jin sakti, can catch up in 5yrs.

wahahahahhaha

Xi Jinping urges China to go all in on scientific self-reliance after ZTE  case exposes hi-tech gaps | South China Morning Post

• Wahaha 1